Saturday, December 20, 2008

Copy of Yet Another Request For Case File

Administrative Request for Copy of Motions, Orders, and Case File‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sat 12/20/08 9:24 PM
To: jkoch@co.douglas.wa.us; Jeanne Wellbaum (jwellb@nwi.net); pcassel@cbm-law.us
It is not necessary for me to send a motion, by U.S. mail, to be filed, for change of address, and it's also not required that I file a motion or letter to request a copy of the last motion and order from the last hearing.

I don't have this and you can send it to the same address I provided last for CDs, in Hyattsville.

Also, I have received zero notification about when the next court date is. I have no information whatever. I need to know when the next court date is before I get the CDs and documents so I don't miss anything.

I'll send my motion regarding inability to travel because of medical condition of miscarriage which hasn't happened yet.
I cannot travel until this has been resolved and will most likely need to be able to appear by teleconference for
hearings until this does happen and I'm able to travel back to Wenatchee. I will be filing a motion for this and also for
reinstatement of my telephone visitation with my son, and ask the Judge that I be allowed to record these conversations
in order to prevent further false accusations by my aunt and keep her from having outbursts in front of my son.

Please confirm that you've mailed the CDs and motions and orders and about the court date.

Also, I don't know if I need to file a motion for this, but I have not received a copy of my case file, to DATE, from
either Cassel or Wellbaum, despite repeated requests. Neither one ever confirmed anything was mailed to me as well.
Which means I had neither discovery from the state, until after it was too late to file an appeal, but I also, to this day, do not have a copy of my case file and information that could have been and may still be, important to my case.

Will you let me know if I have to have a Judge's order for this? As far as I know, it's common courtesy for a lawyer
to transfer a copy of the case file to the lawyer who is expected to replace him. It was not my choice to be pro se
and is still not my choice, but given the fact I've been forced to be pro se, I have not been in receipt of even the most basic materials that I am entitled to.

Cameo Garrett

No comments: