Wednesday, December 24, 2008

CPS Complaint On Trial Date (Dec. 11, 2007)

RE: Note for you‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 12/11/07 3:47 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com

This is for mom and dad. Both of you, read this NOW because it is urgent. I have already been meaning to take this computer back bc there is spyware and rootkits on it and I've had it hacked.

I need to know if you guys CALLED CPS today, this morning. Before noon. Because, CPS came out to my house and approached me and said "People" had called them complaining about me THIS MORNING the same morning I have a trial with the hospital. They said people said I was calling them and escalating things so that they were afraid of me and they were afraid of what I'd do with Oliver and that I wasn't caring for him. CPS said they wanted to come in and I said no. They said the people calling were from out of the area so I thought if you guys were mad at me you would call. CPS told me that to get rid of them I had to have a mental health evaluation by the professional of my choice. She said that was my only option.

At first I thought it was you guys. THen I thought maybe the state offices where I get welfare benefits and then I thought, the FBI. The FBI would do this. BUt I need to know it's not my own parents before I accuse people, AND I need help with a lawyer. If it's the fBI and THEY would do this, I won't win. They would screw with my records and I think the timing of this is odd, on the same morning I had the thing scheduled with the hospital. I need to know for sure if it's you or dad.

I have to get a lawyer. THis is getting out of hand. I told CPS I couldn't say whether I would agree to anything one way or the other. I told them I would speak to my lawyer first.

Call me or write RIGHT away. ANd by the way, making comments about CPS, could have given someone ideas to call them and hoe they'd come into the house. I need to know if it was you and DAd. If not, I need help.

Cameo

No comments: