Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Switched Medications (Dec. 11, 2007)

Documentation of being switched around on medications repeatedly, during Wenatchee hospital's trial attempt to "ban" me and slander me before I sued them for medical malpractice:

New Medications...Need Medical Abatement‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 12/11/07 11:47 AM
To: diener@dadkp.com (diener@dadkp.com); fona.sugg@co.chelan.wa.us (fona.sugg@co.chelan.wa.us); lew@dadkp.com (lew@dadkp.com)
Judge Burchard,

I thought I should add, what I told Fona yesterday, that I've been switched on and off medications for the last 3 months. I was on, and then totally cut off and then on something that didn't seem to be what I was told it was because I suddenly had terrible side effects for a month. THen, just 4 days ago, I was put back ON narcotics AND another additional medication called Neurontin, for pain, which is new and I've had to take at night. It's made me very sleepy and unfocused and doesn't help with the pain. After taking it, I still woke up in the middle of the night because of back and pelvic pain and had to take a few narcotic pills to get the pain controlled to sleep again...this was the night before last night.

I believe I need time to adjust to appropriate medications and that it's been unfair and put me at a serious disadvantage to be on and off so many medications. Last month I was on Adderall. I was on Adderall, daily, for 2 months until a week ago. Now I'm not on Adderall at all. Now I'm on Neurontin which is an anti seizure and anti pain medication. I've been on and off narcotics. This is screwing with my system. Please give me a medical abatement.

I swear this is true, under penalty of perjury and may be used in court as evidence.

Cameo

No comments: