Wednesday, December 24, 2008

CPS Still Hasn't Given Discovery (March 7, 2008)

My mother doesn't get it. I did try to set up visitation right away but it's no use explaining to my parents because nothing I say gets through to them. Also, note in this email, it is apparent by this date, that the state has not turned over discovery, after all of my requests:

Re: Oliver‏
From: dicksiedael@aol.com
Sent: Fri 3/07/08 8:38 AM
To: cameocares@live.com
Hi. You were told early on to contact Pamela "to set up visitation" and you took at least a week after the 'phone hearing' before you contacted her. Then, you couldn't make the Tues. visitation, so it was waylaid
a few more days till Thursday, near end of that week rather than first part. So, it's really NOT that cps was purposely delaying...it's just the way things worked out and much was due to your schedule/action, etc.
Oliver may, indeed, be 'bonded' to Holly through what's happened, but I'm sure he'll bond back to you when the time comes, and it's not because anyone is 'trying' to 'break the bond' that he has with you.

As to the monitor that you apparently don't like, if that is "Shirley", then Holly just wrote me that she mentioned how very, very good you are with him and also said that 'he seems to slump' some after about two hours and she was going to see if they would allow you to have two back to back days with him of two hours each which she thought would be better for both of you. You have this tendancy to think the worst, when in reality, it sounds like whether or not you "like" her, this Shirley, is rather impressed with the way you are with Oliver and is trying to help you out.

As to the attorney, he called a couple days ago and we talked, but I have been literally swamped, I mean, almost not time to think, with work. Haven't gotten home, even, till 7:30 and 8:30 at night and already working today at 8:00 am. Anyhow, I hadn't called him back, but will try to today and talk with him then. I know he sent for 'discovery'. Anyhow, I also had to give them your phone number and know they had a call in to you that day but let's see...that was Tuesday, I think. Have you talked with him on Tues or since?

Check into if there is anyone to go get your car and when...if there is, call walmart there again and make sure it is STILL in their parking lot, and make certain that it is YOUR car...verify license plate or something. It could have been there before, but not now, and the town 'could' have had it towed ...or someone else, in spite of manager not caring if it stayed. How far is it from you to there, do you know?

Thanks for the pic' of the boulder. Granny had called and told me about it. Fortunately, it wasn't any worse, but that must have been a bit "exciting", huh? Got your angels working overtime. Who took picture?

Have to show property and get ready for it, so better run. Love, Mom


-----Original Message-----
From: cam huegenot
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Sent: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 7:37 am
Subject: Oliver


CPS is being extremely mean and rude to me, and they chose a monitor who is
exceptionally type A and criticizes very stupid things.

Oliver has been wanting Holly more than me when I visit and this last time he
kept wanting to leave and threw temper tantrums, and went to Holly rather than
wanting to stay with me.

This isn't good mom. I knew what CPS was doing--they purposefully delayed my
visitaion with him by over 2 week, to make him completely depend upon Holly
after 1 month and force him to bond with her in his trauma, and they knew they
could then document he didn't appear to miss me, which helps their case.

They do this to kids all the time, and know what works with his age, and how
long it takes for this to happen. They knew what they were doing, and if
anything, they have been fostering a plan to have him adopted out and never
returned to me and they are NOT trying to keep us together and faciliate our
bond.

No comments: