Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Proof of Contract--"agreement" (March 5, 2008)

At the bottom, my mother says to remind me of another condition of agreement to pay for a private attorney. Also, she refers to our agreement, which she said she'd "type up". She told me the conditions over the phone and I agreed. Then she said she was going to type it up and I was to sign it and fax it back. Proof of their promise, which they broke:

RE: more‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Wed 3/05/08 7:56 AM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com

I'm already OUT of all lawsuits. I already told you guys that a long time ago and you kept asking me why I was still having problems with these guys. You kept telling me to "lay low" and get out of the lawsuits and I DID, over 2 years ago. I have still been attacked by them since, because, like I said, they want to punish me and have harassed me to no end and it didn't stop. I know that it is a group, maybe a fringe group, but a group within the catholic church that has done all the stuff to me, including the radiation crap. If they didn't do it directly, they hired someone to do it.

I'm already out of lawsuits. But I have judgements. So I'd probably have to file for bankruptcy or something in addition to this dependency thing and if Beaty can't throw that in, or work out a deal, then something else will turn up.

Love,
CAmeo
________________________________
> To: cameocares@live.com
> Subject: more
> Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 22:33:03 -0500
> From: dicksiedael@aol.com
>
> Forgot to say, will try to send a few more pills, but have to check and see how many Dad has....and figure out just how to send since I no longer have a teeny container for them.
>
> Interesting about the secretary and the postman.... What kind(s) of churches are they, do you know? And no, I didn't say anything to her at all....
>
> Okay, just wanted to jot those few things off to you. Also, one thing Dad wanted in our 'agreement' and that I forgot to mention to you was that he would want you to get out of all lawsuits...which is why in other note, I just asked about where those are at. Is that agreeable to you? Because I think it's something he'd insist on.
>
> Maybe if your'e feeling better about things, you'll be able to sleep a bit better. Take a bath about 1 1/2 hrs. before bedtime, if possible. That helps by heating and then cooling down inner thermostat or something. Doesn't solve bad insomnia, but does help set things up better. Love, Mom

No comments: