Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Further Info About CPS Obstruction (March 5, 2008)

RE: Heloo?‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Wed 3/05/08 7:52 AM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com


My car is NOT in towing. I already told you, it's at the Walmart parking lot and I already called their manager and he went out and looked and said they WOULDN'T tow it, but we need to pick it up. I have the key.

I'm still checking on the testing stuff and getting info. Don't know anything more yet.

I know it would be asking for more money, but I truly believe we will NOT have a fighting chance without it, and Beaty and every other lawyer I've talked to says the same. My case is NOT cut and dried and typical. It's far more complicated.

I haven't called him or emailed him or talked to him. So I wouldn't do anything or waste time unless absolutely necessary. I wrote out a long response to an answer for the allegations, but we had already paid for him to analyze that, so I could write as much as I needed to, AND it saves us money because now it's in writing and I don't have to explain as much verbally. So, I definitely think we will get our money's worth. We really need to retain him ASAP if possible, because the court hearing is in less than ONE week and he has to notify the court he's my lawyer and everything.

I just want you and Dad to know that if I agreed to conditions you made which I REALLY did NOT want to agree to, if you are surprised I went along with it, I want you to know I would ALSO pay you back and will be getting work to do so.

However, YES, I do believe my wages are subject to garnishment because of the Abbey thing/judgment. There is a lien for about $40,000 or more which was why I was going to file bankruptcy then. I would talk to Beaty, but he may want me to file for bankruptcy still, or may have ideas.

This is why my case is out of control and complicated. There is NO way a court appointed lawyer would even have the TIME to deal with my case properly. There are too many things to fix and solve, and lots of problems. But I've had a hard time even finding a lawyer who would take me onn period, because they're afraid I'll turn them in to the Bar or be difficult, or they read the WW article and believe and all kinds of things. It's significant, I think, that someone is willing to work with me.

I hear the court appointed attorneys in Bellingham will go to bat for their clients, but they're not going to spend 10 times more time on MY case when they have an obligation to all the OTHER cases too and have to give the other cases attention too. With a private lawyer, they are getting paid for all the extra time my case needs and so it's just going to be better. I think his office is ethical, too.

I would probably just hire him, or let him and me know so we can sign and get moving.

By the way, he had a twinkle in his eye when he mentioned you to me, in person. He seemed to really like you and he said you were a "neat lady". I could tell you made a very favorable impression on him and that it was genuine. I just think he may be our "man".

Everyone is clicking with personalities, and this is important too.

I'm taking a bus today to see Oliver tomorrow.

Love,
Cameo

________________________________
> To: cameocares@live.com
> Subject: Re: Heloo?
> Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 22:23:02 -0500
> From: dicksiedael@aol.com
>
> Hi. Got your email this morning but have been SWAMPED trying to catch up at work. Didn't even get that all done. Did talk, briefly, with Bob Beaty again, too.
> You'd asked what we thought of all the info...and we're still thinking on it. It's basically asking US to shell out thousands that we really don't have and which to repay, we'll have to work a fair while for....or sell something or whatever.
> What about your car? Is it still at Walmart? Have you verified that it is, if that's what you think? Even B.Beaty thought it would be 'likely' that it's been towed and stored which would likely cost more than it's worth to get out. Let me know. Also, I'd asked once about the keys....do you have them? Are they in it? What's the scoop there? Did you have anyone willing to travel to get it?
> When do you go to Wenatchcee next? Do you travel tomorrow?
> If we do continue on with Beaty, one thing you've GOT to do is cut out extra talk or repeating things...or calling him if not necessary. He DOES, too, charge $250(!!!!!) per hour...and that's $125 half hour or $75 for 15 minutes! To best of my knowledge, that's way more than most attorneys, but maybe i'm wrong. I thought Locklyn said Kyle gets $90 hour if he does work for juvenille case for state.
> Haven't checked your blog lately,, are you still writing on it? I'll try to look; have just been busy. Did Beaty say if he's read any of it?
> Am guessing he would have.
> Will try to get something typed up and sent to you in next day or two regarding your agreement on things, oK? Dad wants to know where things are at with Catholic Church and any lawsuits...with them or with anyone else. Also wants to know, if you get a job, are you subject to garnishement of wages from judgements?
> Also, did you find out any more on the microwave/radiowave testing? And what's that about the cost being less? On testing..ie.
> can they test for THAT type of 'radiation', and can it show this long after, and what are any pros or cons regarding the testing and results. Okay, will get back to you, let me know, ok? Love, MOm
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cam huegenot
> To: dicksiedael@aol.com
> Sent: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 6:59 pm
> Subject: Heloo?
>
>
>
> Hey what's going on? you guys are quiet all of a sudden. Also, are you still
> hating my blog?
>
> Send me the contract and I'll sign it, for your conditions, okay?
>
> All of a sudden, CPS and the Attorney General are starting to back down a little
> and treat me with a little more respect, since this lawyer called them to feel
> things out. They're still being difficult and Marie lied to me AGAIN, telling
> me she would call me at the beginning of this week to schedule travel stuff and
> not calling me until a half hour before closing the night before, to tell me she
> already scheduled the bus ticket AND put me at Red Lion again, AFTER CPS and the
> director Russ said they'd put me at the Holiday Inn which is HALF the price and
> has internet.
>
> I found out their supposed "contracts" with hotels are nothing more than a piece
> of paper they sign for direct pay. It takes about an hour to do and they
> purposefully tried to upset me again, and did.
>
> But I think things will get better with this lawyer because after I said I was
> getting one, the supervisor suddenly said maybe they could change the
> reservation. Probably won't happen.
>
>
>
> Love,
>
> Cameo

No comments: