Wednesday, December 24, 2008

7th Request to State for Discovery (March 4, 2008)

RE: AG's Conflicts of Interest‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 3/04/08 5:22 PM
To: Caballero, Tomas (ATG) (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)


Mr. Cabellero,

I am most likely having Mr. Beaty represent me in this matter and don't feel I should be responding to you further than the last email I sent, which was to CPS and copied to you.

I was told the discovery would be mailed to me "on Tuesday" and Marie called and asked me if this is what I wanted still. I said yes and she said she would then put the discovery in the mail. She claimed she could have it ready at the office, and yet last time she made this claim, it was not ready. So I asked that it be mailed and I will take it to my attorney personally.

If you have time, sometime you should go into the CPS visitation room, and imagine it is filled with 3 people: you, a monitor sitting in the room, and a child. Put yourself in the child's shoes. 2-4 hours in such a small room is appropriate for a baby that can be held or is on the floor learning to rise up or roll. It is inappropriate for ever other age, from toddler age-up.

I guess I may meet you in court. As for allegations and articles written about me, you should know better than to believe everything you read. You're a lawyer and you've probably been around longer than I have.

Cameo

----------------------------------------
> Subject: RE: AG's Conflicts of Interest
> Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 14:05:36 -0800
> From: TomasC@ATG.WA.GOV
> To: cameocares@live.com; SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
> CC: beatylaw@aol.com
>
> Dear Ms. Garrett, I received a call today from Mr. Robert Beaty, an
> attorney in Bellingham who is considering representing you in this
> matter. If you are able to retain Mr. Beaty to represent you I hope
> that you will direct inquiries to my office through your attorney.
>
> As to the discovery issue, Ms. Scanlon is working on redacting a copy
> for you. Redaction is done to protect confidential information that is
> in the Department file. Ms. Scanlon hopefully will have discovery for
> you soon. If you sign a release of information I would be willing to
> send Mr. Beaty the information that I have in my legal file except for
> attorney work product (typically communication between the attorney and
> the client).
>
> I would appreciate if you would let me know the Assistant Attorney
> General that you refer to in your email below - with a short description
> of the issue or issues that you discussed with that attorney.
>
> Thank you for your attention to this matter.
>
> Sincerely,
>
>
> Tomas Caballero
> Assistant

No comments: