Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Jesus Took My Son Away Because I am Not Good Enough

I will bet you money, Paul Cassel and the Wenatchee lawyers would bend over backwards to help my family take full custody of my son, to punish ME, for reporting them and their lousy system. I wrote this to my parents just now, crying, thinking about my son hurting himself and throwing tantrums because of what CPS did to him:


FW: Attorney? Testing?‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Wed 12/24/08 4:52 PM
To: mom dad (dicksiedael@aol.com)
You don't remember this, do you? the part about how I'll lose Oliver permanently if I lose fact finding.

I was forced to go with a court rep because you and dad backed out on your promise. Then I was forced to go pro se without any discovery, evidence, or anything in front of me. Every rule violated.

But you support having me go back to Wenatchee where they want to rubberstamp the fact they took Oliver away, disrupted the bond purposefully (and have now cut me off from him) and want a psych eval.

Every single thing I told would happen, has happened.

But you think I can live a normal life, and be happy, without having full custody of my son.

I have lost the only thing that mattered to me in the whole world, and you are partly responsible.

I see Jesus. I see how Jesus breaks his promises. How he makes promises and holds my son out to me, to hold, and then snatches him back and says, "it's cheaper to go with Paul Cassel." I see Jesus refusing to trust me or believe me. I see Jesus turning his back on me. I write and reach out to Jesus, over and over, and Jesus makes promises he cannot keep. You call yourselves "christians" and if that is true, you're called to be representatives of christ. Even most families could manage to show better support. But YOU tell ME to "turn to Jesus" and "get right with God" as YOU model for me what christianity is all about.

I see Jesus, taking my own son from me, telling me "you're not good enough. You don't give me enough praise. So therefore, I don't believe you will raise Oliver to love me enough. To serve me. So I'm taking your only son away, who I know you love so much, and I'm breaking my promises to you, to give your son to someone else. It's your fault. You should have loved me more. You should have listened to your parents. you should have been nicer to people and not talked about corruption so much. The world is a better place and your son is better off without you. You know everyone thinks you're mentally ill anyway. there was no magnetic pulse harming you and your son and your cat. I'm sorry, but I allowed you to give birth to this boy and to love him this much, and be bonded to you in an amazing way, only to take him from you because you forgot to love ME enough. yes, you loved your only son, but you didn't love ME enough, or your mother and father and the state. you should have loved them more and been nicer. i know you were a good mother, but you're not a good example because people hate you. Oh yeah, they hated me too, but i was different--I was and am the son of God. that makes me special. you forgot how special I am. you forgot to give me all the glory."

Everything I need to know about christiainity I have learned from my own parents and the Bairds.

And you're the ones, the ones who can't remain true to your commitments, who tell ME I need to "get right with God"

No comments: