Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Marie Disputes Citizenship (March 4, 2008)

RE: Request For Different Monitor‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 3/04/08 10:05 AM
To: Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA) (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov); Caballero, Tomas (ATG) (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)


Shirley told me, in our last visit, that she was a Canadian citizen, and born in Canada. She brought it up, not me. And then she started asking me where I had learned a song I sang to my song, because she said she often heard it sung in Canada. Why don't you ask her? Did you ask her about this, or did you assume?

And why on earth, then, would SHE give me this information about herself, besides.

Cam

----------------------------------------
> Subject: RE: Request For Different Monitor
> Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 09:20:15 -0800
> From: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
> To: cameocares@live.com; TomasC@ATG.WA.GOV
>
> Cameo -
>
> Shirley Amot is an American citizen and has been for 40+ years. She is
> the visit supervisor who is available for your visits.
>
> Have a great day!
>
> Marie Scanlon
> Social Worker III
> Wenatchee DCFS
> (509) 667-6142
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cam huegenot [mailto:cameocares@live.com]
> Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 6:19 PM
> To: Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA); Caballero, Tomas (ATG)
> Subject: Request For Different Monitor

No comments: