Friday, December 19, 2008

Doctor Lied About CT Scan (Nov. 10, 2006)

Flag this message
Doctor lied about my CT scan
Friday, November 10, 2006 2:55 PM
From:
"loree baird"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
eaglelaw@qwest.net, dick.whittemore@bullivant.com, dslader@spiritone.com
I decided to ask about the results of my CT scan since I never saw them and just took my doctor's word for it that everything was totally normal. Well, he's lied about a lot of things and had been covering up a lot of stuff.

The report for my CT was NOT "normal".
I could have cancer. They found "free fluid" in the pelvic region, which could indicate damage to an organ from blunt trauma, or cancer, etc. It requires observation or laproscopy. It's not normal. And secondly, they found calcification of a vein "phlebolith" which means I passed a kidney stone and there was some calcification or damage or something after, which, combined with my complaints of back pain on one side of my back (which resolved after I was treated for a kidney "infection", which I went into premature labor over), proves my pain and the resolution was not because, as my doctor and midwife said, "the baby must have moved his head". And on top of everything, I still have tailbone pain, everyday, and it's not getting better, and it moves, or pushes in when it is pressed. After what I've read, this would explain the loud "pop" I heard. Why this wasn't reported on the CT I don't know but I asked for an X-ray when I went into ER when I first noticed the pain and ER refused to give me an X-ray. I'll bet you anything they'll find something when I finally get one, because NOTHING I have EVER reported, in any circumstances, has ever just been "in my head" or because I'm "paranoid" or "delusional". I have told the truth about things, and people eventually find out...At least when there's evidence to back me, they start believing me. And if I wouldn't be a liar about some things, why would I lie about something else. To wit, the Abbey and Archdiocese should have compensated me long ago for what their members did to me, which caused damages which have been extensive. And people are going to believe me when I write my book. And that's when the WW article will come down, because they'll be too ashamed to have that kind of defamation up and be associated with it when people will be able to compare it to the truth.

No comments: