Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Doubting Meds, and Loss of Migraine (Jan. 3, 2008)

Oh my god. I was rereading this, a note I mailed to myself because I knew someone was monitoring my computer, and for my own documentation, and I noticed--my MIGRAINES went away. A magnetic pulse can trigger seizure, but it will ABORT migraine. There is a ton of medical information about this. See below for description of pain:

the "Percocet"‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 1/03/08 1:56 AM
To: cameocares@live.com
To the assholes on my computer and
Dr. Freed,

There is no way these "Percocet" are Percocet. And there is no explanation for the tremendous increase in pain that I have beginning with the last month and a half I was with Dr. Said and worsening up until now.

There is no reason why the Percocet that worked so well before do very little now, only a month or more later, to control the pain.

If anything, after one entire month of diarrhea and gas which occured when I was taking pills that I don't believe were what I was told they were, I am much much worse.

These Percocet do only 2 things: clear up my nasal passages if taken 2 at a time, speed my heartrate at higher doses, create audio disturbances (ear ringing) at 2 at a time, and severe muscle twitching. Not to mention crazy dreams before I'm all the way asleep. After they "settle in" for a couple hours, the effects are gone. As for pain, there is NO WAY they went from total control of all my pain to not even controlling my spinal aches.

How does a person go from sitting upright with ZERO problems, when on Percocet, to being unable to do so?

And I'm still unable to write like I have been able to write my entire life, and this only changed and affected me the last couple of months with Said to when he dismissed me. There is no way I went from being a prolific writer, from writing in a diary EVERY SINGLE DAY when I was 13 and on, to where I've been the last few months.

There is no explanation for the fatigue that I have had in the last coule of months and irritability either, to the point that I needed several naps during the day.

There is also no explanation for the sudden, concurrent "disappearance" of my migraine headaches. My migraines abruptly slowed and then STOPPED altogether, in the last few months, and I have turned into a walking zombie at the same time. I have had migraines, on schedule, for the last decade of my life and NOTHING would do this. Narcotics never took away my migraines, they just helped me cope with them when I had them.

And now they're gone? And I'm a zombie? And in PAIN? and unable to write? What I'm taking now is more like a benadryl than a narcotic. It doesn't touch my pain except to make me drowsy enough to sleep. And the side effects are all different.

The way I have been treated, I know you or other doctors or law enforcement or whoever, the Court? through a "secret" order perhaps? would attempt to give me something without MY CONSENT. You would use me as a guinea pig and instead of putting me in a mental hospital to try out your wack theories, you would try to keep me on house arrest while you mess around with my health.

You've taken PLENTY of blood tests. I've had far more "blood tests" and "extras" taken "for later, just in case we need it" than is normal. This was never done in Oregon.

And yet, things have happened here in this town that would never pass in a civilized place. Like, for one, the many times CWH TOLD me they were giving me Demerol and gave me straight Vistaril or Benydryl instead. I"ve been flat out lied to more than once, and then FOUND out what they did, AFTER I picked up the medical records.

Normal Percocet works and this crap barely takes the edge off. yeah, I'm not writhing in pain in the bathtub all night because the effects of some other medicinal experiment wore off, on TOP of my uncontrolled pain, but I'm not back to normal as I was before.

I went into ER tonight with shooting and pulsing pains, and of all THINGS, CHEST pain which is unique, not to mention the new waist to knee aching I have which is uncontrolled, and the spine pain I have, OR the numb leg, etc.

I was right last time. I said it out loud. I said, "I think my tailbone is broken". I was right. No one here WANTED me to be right and no one wanted me to have evidence. I even said that's why the pain was so bad there. No one gave me pain relief OR diagnostics.

I don't doubt for one minute that my blood was used for more than a metabolic blood test or CBC. It doesn't take an entire vial to do a CBC either.

I NEVER had extreme problems sleeping at night because of pain. It is so bad, even now, that I believe I am dying. I know I cannot live with this kind of pain. I am worn out. I cannot suffer like this any longer. I know that under this kind of stress, my body is going to give out, and is giving out already. I have to slump in a chair to even write this. Is this life threatening? Yes. The measure of pain I have now is life threatening because it causes me to think about dying. I would rather die than live like this. This is what I went through before my suicide attempt and you jack offs couldn't prescribe a few vicodin for my migraines and a few Valium for my anxiety after I was asasulted by the FBI guys and then interviewed by their SSAs, and THEN harassed again by letters by the catholic church lawyers.

You are negligent doctors, and that's at best. What is closer to the truth is that this is and has been a form of abuse.

You refused to treat me and provide reasonable standard of care. You CHOSE to disbelieve me and discriminate, or to pretend you just didn't believe me to find an excuse for your hate and wish to punish me for speaking up and speaking out.

Then you INJURE me and my son and leave me in chronic pain which has been turning into an acute pain all over again.

I went to ER because I am NOT being treated. I've been telling you about my pain for months and what didn't work. YOU were not the one to cave in. It was Gotthold. And he didn't "cave in". He found it impossible to refuse care when he knew I needed it. He had mercy and compassion enough. I suppose then you felt you had to follow up or look like the bad guy. ANd yet you STILL don't give me what I need and what I request most of all: an MRI.

YOU and I mean, the collaborative "YOU DOCTORS", don't want further evidence of my injuries. How long has it been? and have you made me wait?

I saw Dr. Crane's true colors tonight. It was disappointing. I have to say, some people are out in the open with their dislike and prejudice, and others try to conceal it better until they feel it's "safe" to be known. Catholic again. ONe thing I noticed is that Crane showed a concern or dislike of my mention I was going to go to Wassewitz next. It was so obvious I asked about his reaction and expression. What's the deal? Mabye Wassewitz isn't Catholic or likely to be influenced by the rest?

I am on 3 Percocet, which have not numbed my pain, and had wine and coffee, and Crane couldn't give me even a stronger antiinflamatory or an MRI.

My condition is life threatening. I knew I had a broken tailbone and I know I have more than one ruptured and herniated disc. My guess? at least 5. I just picked a number out of the air, but lets see if I'm right. Because you know I WILL eventually find out, and when I do, my lawsuit will be even stronger because I will have proof of my suffering which I desperately sought remedy for.

If I walked into any ER, tonight, in almost the entire country, and told them my symptoms, they would have done an MRI. And yet Crane looked me in the eyes, cold and hard and said he was doing nothing.

Why? partly because of him. And the other part is Freed. You, Dr. Freed, have the audacity to put me on prescriptions to pick up once every week, WITHOUT GOOD CAUSE, when i've told you it's an inconveience and unnecessary.

I do not feel I can even trust taking one pill that any of the doctors around here prescribe for me. I don't trust any of you. The FBI has motive to make me look bad, beause I reported 2 of their guys and the obstruction of justice in their cover up, and they would use doctors to cover their asses, and try to incapacitate me through meds that harm rather than heal. YOU wanted to put me on HIGH doses of NEURONTIN, which totally slows the brain, and Muscle relaxants, which slow the brain. Yet you couldn't prescribe a better antiinflammatory or give me a shot of something NON narcotic?!!!

You're in this for yourself.

I cannot sleep at night and have severe pain so you put me on...what?

And you REFUSE an MRI. This is just like when you were all refusing to do a simple X ray which would have proven my broken tailbone.

And you expect me to think some Chelan doctor YOUR DOCTORS refer me to is going to be any different and connected to the politics? You want me to stay close so you can influence what happens. All of you do. The last thing this town's docs want is some big city doctor in another area to think you're a bunch of unethical schmucks.

Your doctors refuse to treat my SON's skin rash, which is now spreading. I have been taking photos.

If I never get a lawyer, and I will...

I will put my evidence on the Internet and the world can see for themselves what you all tried to cover up, ignore, and misdiagnose.

I'm not suicidal, just so you know, and just to cover my own back from giving you an excuse to throw me into a mental hosptial for evaluation, but a person can think about dying and death in the middle of great pain and suffering and not be suicidal. I know that my pain is life threatening. It affects every aspect of my life and health and maybe if you guys had diagnosed and TREATED me right after all this happened, I never would have developed "chronic pain" from childbirth. I had only occasional pain with migraines before, and geniune knee pain on my injured knee.

I gave you guys one more chance.

I took a chance on you to do the right thing when I went to the ER, after thinking about doing so the last several nights, having awakened from sound sleep with severe pain. I thought, maybe they'll get it right. Maybe they'll do the MRI and then I'll go forward with this PCP in Chelan and things will get taken care of. It's the same pattern all over again. I asked YOU, Dr. Freed, for an MRI and told you my pain was very severe and dramatically worsened, which is the truth.

I have been telling you the truth. You refused to do an MRI. THen I go to ER where they refuse to do an MRI. I'll bet you anything I would sign up with this Chelan doctor who would listen to your crap and also refuse to do an MRI or try to keep me on whatever shit I'm on now, which you don't want me to know about. You just want to foward and fax all records to him and refuse to give me my records, just as Dr. Said has STILL refused to give me my records. He gave YOU my records. But I filled out a release form in his office to have my records sent to me DIRECTLY, over 2 months ago. What's the excuse? No fear of HIPPA bc you're covered by the FBI or local police who are encouraging this treatment?

You are not honest and upfront with me. You downplay my X ray of my, let's get it right, ahem (clearing my voice to shout) BROKEN, I repeat, BROKEN spine and vertebrae and pelvis.

Who cares about my herniated discs. No one wanted to uncover my broken tailbone and no one wants to uncover the discs either.

You don't want me to write about you in my blog. Neither does the hospital or many others, including certain individuals with the FBI. Or the local police.

If you can find a way to keep me from finding out more about you, you'll use color of law to do it. You'll lie and claim I'm unstable and dangerous and unravelling, just for an excuse. You'll say I need meds without my knowledge and consent, for an excuse. You'll try to KEEP me in pain, just for your own pleasure, profit, and peace of mind. You all must know you're doing something wrong if you're afraid I'll write about you.

I'm not taking your crap.

If I have to, I'll go to a detox just to get out of your medications and then see what hideous painful shape I'm in when it's not masked and covered up by pain relief that isn't what it's supposed to be.

When I feel my cycles returning to normal, and my migraines come back, I'll know I'm not on your crap. WHen I can write again, which is more important to me than being a zombie every day just so I don't have a couple migraines, I'll know I'm not on your crap.

If you had been interested in finding out the source of my pain, and had believed me OR not been afraid in getting validation for how bad the pain is, I could have trusted you.

Instead, I get "secret" court orders which I've never seen to this day, and I no longer receive ANY mail from the court whatsoever, as to how this hearing or that hearing went and what the decision is. I am getting nothing from the court in the mail nad the "secret" orders then, go on. What? To tamper with my life with approval?!

When I find out who is involved in this, you will be so blasted out publicly in my blog when I am able to function normally again. I will cut off any friend, or person, including family, permanently without further ado. Relationships are built on trust.

You never trusted me.

If you did, you knew all along that I should not and could not trust you.

And if it's discovered my future is affected by the refusal to do the proper diagnostics and treat acute pain which has turned chronic from refusal of treatment, you will be to blame. I've documented my attempts to find a PCP and also documented who tried to frame me or make me out to be the bad person, needing to be kicked out.

I left a message beforre Christmas, stating I would not stoop to your level and wish pain and suffering upon you--all of you. Read this, as you read everything else

No comments: