Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Email to Mother Re. Radiation Expert (Feb. 21, 2008)

RE: Contacts for Radiation‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 2/21/08 8:57 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Okay, thank you. I know, I don't think it was right for CPS to try to work on you guys and tell you all this stuff and look what they've done...And they're not interrested in getting me and Oliver together again, that's clear.

Mom, if there was a way to test through a tooth, I WOULD definitley give up a tooth. You have no idea how strongly I KNOW that's what was happening. I would give up more than my teeth for Oliver. If it would exonnerate me I would do it. Even if there was a chance, I would do it. I wrote several radiation experts tonight. Even if I can't prove radiation NOW, in my body, a lawyer can always hire an expert to testify that the symptoms I experienced are consistent with radiation and that it IS possible and therefore cannot be ruled out and me called crazy without definite proof.

I'm checking on everything. But in the meantime, like I said, have Oliver's toenails saved. Have you asked Holly about this yet? I'm kind of thinking it might stay a little longer in teeth, but we'll see what kind of response I get tomorrow. Go ahead and send the Ativan, and send as many as possible, if you can. Thank you, and I know it'll help.I've had it before myself, too, so I know it will work for me and not cause a reaction.

The address here: 7467 Gemini Rd./Birch Bay/WA/98230

I know this is hard on you guys too. I know you must feel especially sorry for the way they've kept me and Oliver apart and how they're treating me for visitation, and saying I'm a DANGER to him.

I really believe things will be MUCH better if we hire private representation. This is what CPS doesn't want, because it's the only way they will be challenged at all and things may turn out for me and their mistakes brought to light. I swear to you, it's the most expensive way, but there is too much at risk. I was right about everything else, and how they operate, and how we needed a lawyer before they took him away. I KNEW it was really serious. Please trust me on this. And don't worry about the money because I swear to God I will pay you back. I feel fine to work at this point. I'm not kidding--it's bizarre, but the reasno I'm okay and Oliver is okay is because we're not suffering anymore. Nothing else makes sense Mom, and Dad.

Don't give up on me. Please give me one more chance to show you I can be trusted, and give me a chance to make this up to you and pay you back. Please. Only if you two are backing me, will CPS quit this. It's the only way. I can't do this alone.

I KNOW I can pay it back, okay? And Oliver will be in preschool soon and it will allow me to work more, even with him back with me. I promise you, you will be making the right decision and your money won't be wasted.

Love, Cameo


To: cameocares@live.com
Subject: Re: Contacts for Radiation
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 23:37:19 -0500
From: dicksiedael@aol.com

Cameo, I will write you in the morning with our decision on the attorney.
I looked at the radiation testing info and it sounds to me like it's probably 'too late', but see what you find out.
As to teeth...I'm guessing if it disappears from nails, it does same with teeth. I really do not think you should give up a tooth. I talked to someone who mentioned testing hair for it, but I'm a bit suspicious after reading the article you sent. The 'lab' I spoke with in Colorado wants $400 just to test for that and your article did not even make it sound like hair is a viable indicator or I'm sure they'd have mentioned it....could be this lab is sort of a scam? Didn't sound like it, but how does one know? He DID suggest that we might want to get power company out to check for electromagnetic radiation levels. I personally doubt it's that high...and Lejoy lived there with no problems, but it's a thought. That Andy Panda said he thought there was a power station nearby???

As to sleeping pills, I doubt Dad will do that but if you give me your address, I'll at least put a couple of his Lorazapam's in an envelope or mailer and send to you. It's what I take once in a blue moon when I'm just looking at the clock every hour through the night. They're pretty 'safe' and are also used for anti-anxiety, but helpful for sleep which is all we've used 'em for. Also known as Ativan if not in generic.

It's late, but I'm headed to the gym.... no matter what we decide, this is all stressful for me, too...and Dad...because we do care about you and about Oliver. Love, Mom


-----Original Message-----
From: cam huegenot
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Sent: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 7:26 pm
Subject: Contacts for Radiation

Nevermind looking up the people who did the study I just sent to you. I already found them and got their contact information and will call them. But I need help in finding someone and hope you help me, in tandem. Aside from getting a private attorney now, to modify visitation rights and stickck up for me, the most important thing is getting testing done because I know if it can be proved, it's going to show up. I know what was happening and it's the only thing that adds up. It completely adds up. I need some help here, because it sounds nuts, but it's true. If I can prove it, I'm no longer nuts and not only that, people suddenly realize that what I did WAS in our best interest, and we may be entitled to some kind of protection if this can be proven.

I KNOW it's going to be positive mom. I know it sounds weird, but it happened.

I am reading that usually nails need to be tested right away, within 2 days, but I'm asking other questions, and about other methods. I think they also use pulled teeth, but I don't know how soon it has to be done. I am so positive about what was happening, I would be willing to have a tooth pulled, simply to evaluate this and prove my case. I am NOT kidding and I'm not paranoid or delusional. I'm sane mom. Maybe I tick people off, but it's not because I'm mentally ill, it's because they don't like what I say or write or question, and I don't back down. I am not delusional and just READ the DSMV (mental health) definitiions of schitzophrenia...it doesn't fit me. None of the mental illnesses fit me because I don't meet the criteria for the diagnosis.

And remember, I didn't come up with "radiation" on my own or out of the blue! The computer tech is who told me that the only way someone could be hacking onto my computers the way they were was trhough an extremely strong and sophisticated magnetic/radiofield. Then I asked if this could affect health, and the answer is a resounding yes. Every single one of my sysmptoms can be explained by radiation. All of them. And Oliver was affected too, okay? I don't see or hear things or have delusions.

I have to get the testing done and we have to find someone to measure the radiation ASAP, as a priority, because it sounds like time affects results and accuracy. If I lose my chance, I know I lose Oliver.

Cameo

No comments: