Wednesday, December 24, 2008

More Lies From CPS to my Family (Feb. 21, 2008)

mental health evaluation‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 2/21/08 9:50 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
I just talked to the woman I'm staying with here and she says that she wouldn't do any mental health evaluation unless it was court ordered, not just requested by CPS, and even then she'd make sure it was independent.

She also thinks it looks better if I have a job and if you guys could help out with an apartment because then I could show I have a place for Oliver to live. She says 2 bedroom too, because while I cosleep with Oliver, it's not always viewed well by some CPS people after the age of 2.

She said I could stay here and work here and request that court proceedings take place over here, where I work, and still have Oliver in Wenaatchee with Holly and make long trips to visit him, which would show dedication.

The other thing, is that CPS has been telling Holly lies about me too, just like they did with you. They told you guys I was kciked out of Canada because I was obnoxious at a hearing, which is NOT true, and they just told Holly that the reason Oliver is still with her is MY fault, because I'm allegedly "stalling" and delaying things, which is also not true. So, pretty much, don't trust what they tell you, okay? I will tell you the truth and you can trust me. Did you read what happened just recently at the customs when I was almost arrested again for no rreason? I have a U.S. border supervisor willing to back me up because he heard me. I'm just lucky it's not my word against theirs, because even you and Dad have come to think you can't trust what I say to be true. It is though. I hope this has shed a little light on how bad and weird things have been for me. I really have NOT deserved the ill-treatment and I'm not doing anything wrong.

Love,
Cameo

No comments: