Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Emails of Corruption: Withholding Evidence

I was going to quit writing and posting on my blog, but especially after this threat from Cassel's offices, I think some people may be concerned about the evidence that I have, of my repeated requests for discovery from the state and my own former public defenders.

So it's going to get very muddy. I will be posting so many emails, it will confound the mind. However, this blog is not just one of opinions, but of facts, and if I couldn't have a fair hearing, and if evidence was withheld from me, when they knew I was powerless, I think it's important, that if anyone were to examine what the truth really is, they can go to the trail of emails and see if what I say is true.

Everything I've said is true. Paul Cassel knew my aunt Locklyn and they worked together, and Locklyn recommended him and all the Bairds stick together and had problems with me. It was a conflict of interest for Cassel to represent me when he was more interested in representing the interests of the Bairds, and his former law partner, Judge Hotchkiss.

I can prove he did not give a reasonable defense, with my email documentation and it appears he's already nervous, to send a nasty note in final reply, when he notices I'm putting the evidence of corruption online. On Christmas Eve. Hahahaa. Merry Christmas Wenatchee.

So, although this will take a lot of time, it will show my repeated requests for discovery and other things.

I want to write one more thing before putting up more emails. It's regarding an FBI agent, who came forward as a whistleblower, whom I read about today.

No comments: