Wednesday, December 24, 2008

E-mail Where Paul Cassel Threatens Me

I have been threatened with "harassment" for requesting the whereabouts of my legal file. I think this email is in anticipation of knowing that if I'm putting all of my email evidence online, which includes my multiple requests for discovery from the state, they know and Cassel knows, all of my requests to HIM, are going to be online for the public to purvey as well.

My blog is still posting on Pacific Standard Time. So, this email from Cassel's office, came after I started posting email documentation of my contacts with CPS and requests for visitation and things. I wrote I was going to put all the email up so likely, he knew what was coming, or what would be online about him. SO he threatens me? and acts like he has to restrain me from asking about my file?! He could have answered me months ago, and I never called his office until recently, and I tried calling the Washington State Bar again this morning and their offices were closed due to inclement weather.

I asked politely, repeatedly, where my case file was and no one would answer me. So I started putting my requests online. I finally talked to a secretary who was concerned, who works at that office, and said I needed my case file. This is the email response she sent to me. I have not contacted Paul's offices, mind you, except for legal reasons, to request discovery and nothing more. I have made one phone call to his office since I tried to fire him, and that call was made a few days ago, after not attempting any calls for months.

At least now I know where my case file is.

Your File‏
From: LINDA JAMES (ljames@cbm-law.us)
Sent: Wed 12/24/08 2:07 PM
To: cameocares@live.com

** Reply Requested When Convenient **

Ms. Garrett,

Pursuant to your telephone request of December 22, 2008, I spoke with Mr. Cassel, and he told me to tell you that your file is with Jeanne Wellbaum, and has been for quite some time.

Mr. Cassel also instructed me to tell you that you are specifically being advised to not contact us in any way, shape or form whatsoever, or we will turn you in to the police for harassment.

Linda James
Legal Assistant

No comments: