Wednesday, December 24, 2008

3rd Request to State for Discovery (Feb. 26, 2008)

RE: Need Discovery and Visitation; Conditions‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 2/26/08 5:41 PM
To: Caballero, Tomas (ATG) (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)


I have repeatedly requested discovery from Marie and she refuses to comply. Not only that, she has lied to me on several occasions, and gives me no prior notice before I am to see my son, interferring with my ability to catch a bus to see my son, or know where I am going and where I will be staying once I am in Wenatchee, when they is no excuse not to have a room in place ahead of time, with the advance notice they have.

I do not have discovery, and after giving me only an hour to catch a bus and then miss visiting my son yesterday, she now tells me to hop on a bus tomorrow morning and find out where my surprise accomodations are after I'm already in Wenatchee. She has had 2 days to figure out accomodations and it doesn't take more than one day to book a room.

This is disrespectful to me, as the mother of the child they care "so much" about, and shows me CPS is not interested in gaining my trust or respect, but only in jerking me around to jump through their hoops, to debase me in exchange for a chance to see my son.

I am now filing a formal complaint against Marie, which I held off on before.

I talked to a private attorney earlier today, as well, who believes it will be easy to get change of venue. This sort of behavior from Wenatchee CPS certaintly makes it easier to prove they are not interested in working with me but in trying to break me down and be disrespectful.

I will consider whether or not I will take the bus to Wenatchee tomorrow. As much as I want to see my son, I'm not going to jump through ANY of the CPS hoops when these kinds of things are being done purposefully, hoping to antagonize me so I won't see my son and give them an excuse to say I don't care enough. They are not trying to work with me and facilitate a reunion with my son, but trying to find ways to put obstacles in my path.

How would you like, Mr. Cabellero, to take a bus to MY PLACE, with no money with you and having no desire to be over here to begin with, and told you'll find out where you'll be staying sometime after you're dropped off at the curb? Find a payphone, Sir. Do you trust ME with your accomodations? Where do you think Cameo Garrett would put YOU up for a night? Oh, and by the way, I just took your kid from you, and haven't allowed you to see him for over a month.

You people are digging your own hole for removal.

----------------------------------------
> Subject: RE: Need Discovery and Visitation; Conditions
> Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:58:58 -0800
> From: TomasC@ATG.WA.GOV
> To: cameocares@live.com
> CC: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
>
> There are several local experienced attorneys that are not public
> indigent defense attorneys that I can give you their names if you are
> interested. Regards, Tom

No comments: