Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Explanation and Self Diagnosis Re. Seizures and Twitching

Basically, I still have to post the information about the particular type I may have been experiencing, but this is what I think:

I had problems with medical professionals in Wenatchee and many people looked for an excuse for their assertions something was "wrong" with me. Each time I went to Wenatchee professionals for help, they ignored me and I had to go elsewhere and then would get diagnostics that proved different things I felt were true.

While I was at odds with others, and planning to sue, the only reason CPS went after my son or claimed they had proof, is because of symptoms I described which fit the characteristics of seizure, but no one thought about this, including me, because while I di have some computer issues, I related those things to my health problems, and the computer tech gave me information which I thought was the way to explain things. I couldn't explain why I was having these symptoms, so I went with what the computer guy told me, and, knowing I DID have and had made some enemies, I figured it was something to do with this. Seizure never crossed my mind because I already had a different idea in my mind.

It is also possible, that in the middle of all this, I projected the symptoms onto my son as well. Because it's clear I was a good mother and never abused or neglected him, and he was well-cared for, AND there is video clips which show us acting naturally, it is entirely possible that what I thought was happening, to try to explain a serious series of seizure, was just a mistake of mine.

There is also evidence that I was low in minerals, which can trigger seizure in people who don't even usually have seizures. And that was after just a couple times of CBC and usually, no one in Wenatchee even DID a CBC and they just said it was in my head.

Also, my symptoms always resolved, within the same timeframe most seizures resolve in.

Finally, trying to explain what was happening, with computer technology lingo, may have caused others to think I had paranoid schitzophrenia, when really I was just having seizures and then trying to come up with a reason and took the one provided to me by Andy Panda. It is possible my son was taken away from me because I have more than a migraine disability, and that I am predisposed to seizures.

The benign muscle fasciculations that I noticed in myself and my son, which I do believe were real, could have been partly from stress on my end, but also, we DID live in an orchard where pesticides were sprayed close to the house, and I called a pesticide poisoning place about it and he said it sounded like we had the symptoms of toxic exposure. It started, for both me and my son, right after we moved to the orchard, and yet I was still living at the house in Wenatchee. Pat, one of the workers, didn't know we were sleeping there until fully moved in, and I woke up one morning to spraying and mist coming through our window (the trees are right next to the house, only allowing enough space for the sprayer). My son and I began having the fasciculations after that, and some nausea and then we'd stay at the house in Wenatchee and had the twitching there too, but it could have been that it was just from the pesticides. It's possible to have fasciculations from stress, but these were far worse, and I DID note I could feel them in my son as he slept next to me. Additionally, the kind of pesticide used that day was the kind you DON"T want to be around and it's no longer legal to make (but old supplies can be used) because of toxicity. Pat didn't know we were there because he didn't know I was staying overnight while unpacking before fully moving in. Also, my son and I walked through the grass in the orchard, and even though we had jeans and shoes on, it could have contributed to any pesticide toxicity.

One doctor in Wenatchee thought it was possible as well. But THEN, I started having what could have been the seizure symptoms, and that threw everyone off.

Call me "House".

I just think this stuff fits.

And if this happened to YOU, wouldn't YOU be near a "breakdown" if no one believed you or listened? I mean, if all these things HAD a good explanation but no one could figure it out and doubted you? I suspect YOU might be angry too.

I just thank God and Jesus Christ, for showing me the information about seizures, because I need a REAL solution for the future if something like this should happen again.

It CANNOT be ruled out, and actually, it would HAVE to be ruled out before any "mental illness" diagnosis were made.

So, now I'm going to find and publish some information for the kind of rare type of seizure that fits just about all of the symptoms I was having.

And I think, maybe someone should consider the possibility, that if I am able to humble myself, there are others who can take a piece of humble pie home too.

No comments: