Sunday, December 7, 2008

Filed Complaints & What FBI Said About DOJ

Well, I didn't exactly file them, but I hand-delivered them. I got it all done a couple of days ago.

I hand-delivered my complaint about the lawyers to the American Bar Association, for their reference, and got a confirmation that it was received, and then I went to the Justice Department and turned in my ADA complaint and got confirmation.

I still have to mail the Washington State Bar complaint, and I'm getting the human rights complaint finished today.

I am working on the HIPPA complaint, which the Office of Civil Rights knew I was going to file long ago.

My one concern, is that the Americans With Disabilities Act complaint is through a department of The Department of Justice. It was a section in the DOJ that FBI guy Jerod Garth, from the Portland field office, told me instructed the FBI to handle their own investigation.

I had said how can the FBI police itself? and asked why they were trying to keep this from the Portland police, and Garth told me they had talked with the DOJ to see if they wanted to handle it and he said the DOJ passed it back to them. Someone in the DOJ didn't want to get involved, even though they should have.

Which is concerning when now my ADA complaint is GOING to a division of the DOJ and alleges discrimination and violations of ADA by FBI and law enforcement as well as doctors and the system in Wenatchee.

I may have to go back to the OIG, but when I first tried doing that, the first guy,on the East Coast, took it seriously, but then someone else told me to take it to the NW jurisdiction, their office in CA, and the guy who took my call, Michael, just made light of it.

I will probably visit a couple of the other embassies I have in mind, who may be willing to take me as a political refugee or under political asylum.

If I can't get help in this country, for things so aggregious, it will probably have to be another country and human rights organizations, that step up for me. I would probably have less interference in the workplace as well, without people harassing me and making false complaints. Once I have support from another country, and funding, I could fight a nasty and expensive legal battle (or two) and get my son back, on my terms. Legal terms.

Not only that, I think I have a good chance of publishing books that I don't think a publisher in this country would take. Another country would probably be happy to publish for me.

No comments: