Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fingernail Analysis (Feb. 20, 2008)

RE: Nail Analysis‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Wed 2/20/08 6:07 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Mom, you told me over the phone that you would pay for that, on the offchance something turned up. I already did the research. The effects/pain of radiation goes away almost entirely after 2 weeks. that's even for high levels. Some radiation is just immediately severe, but the residual pain and symptoms disappear in about 2 weeks time, which is exactly how long it took for me and Oliver. There is NO way I would ask a court appointed lawyer to do this and just telling him about it would put him on someone else's side, and NOT my side. AND, a state paid lawyer CANNOT spend money on stuff like that. I don't know where you're getting your info, but why don't you call up Wenatchee public defenders and ask them yourself how much they get paid? Mom, they get paid a FLAT fee amount. It's EXTREMELY low and they do not get to do "fancy" testing that everyone, including the state, would think is nuts. Remember, the defense attorney, the court appointed rep, is being PAID BY THE SAME STATE that CPS is paid by. They are on the same freakin' team and you still don't get it.

To: cameocares@live.com
Subject: Re: Nail Analysis
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:50:50 -0500
From: dicksiedael@aol.com

I just do NOT buy that it was radiation poisoning...and if it were, I doubt youd get over it so quickly. I DO believe there was SOMEthing but am at a loss as to what it would be. Lead poisoning? I think dad, though, says most pipes were changed to plastic, so doubt that's it and IT would likely take a while to clear out of system, too, if it did at all. Anyhow, though I do NOT believe it, I will see what I can find on internet. I do think a court-appt'd attorney can still do tests for you, etc...he just isn't going to be able to Pay for it himself or ask the state to. He still has to represent you, and if he's not, you can request another atty to represent you if first isn't doing so. anyhow, I'll see what I can find. I DID ask Holly earlier to look at Olivers toenails, but forgot to check and see what she found.


-----Original Message-----
From: cam huegenot
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Sent: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 4:35 pm
Subject: Nail Analysis

One important thing:

I read that nails grow slowly and take about 4-6 months to totally replace. That's fingernails. Toenails take longer.

I also did research and found radiation and the exact LEVELS of radiation can be measured in fingernails. I want to talk to this Andy Panda guy and see if "microwave radiation", the kind that could have been used to hack onto my desktops, is one kind of measurable radiation, but I'm sure it is.

I defniitely want my nails and hair analyzed. I know it sounds bizarre and is totally weird and remote, but I promise you they will find something. And if they DO, I'm 100% exonnerated and have Oliver back forever. If they DON"T, well, maybe it won't totally rule it out 100%, but it gives a pretty good idea that it wasn't radiation or a type of radiation and could be something else.

There was flesh/tissue in the toilet though, Mom, in Canada, and the nurse saw it and thought it was from a miscarraige and asked if I was pregnant. I am NOT hallucinating or imagining things.

I promise you, something will turn up. Can you do me a favor and do some research into this for me? by the way, no court appointed attorney will test for this--he'd think I was NUTS and doesn't have money to do it anyway and even though I'm writing about it online and we've talked on the phone, I would find a way to do it discreetly. I had a blood test in Wenatchee claiming I was positive for marijuana and I had never done it before in my life. And they didn't TELL me so I couldn't retest. I've always thought that was fishy because it happened after I told the doctors I could sue them for claiming and writing in my chart I was "drug-seeking" when I wasn't and had never done illegal drugs and just needed help for my migraines.

Anyway, Oliver may still have nail samples too. ON his left foot, his big toenail is warped. It may have grown out but it might still be there. I'd like to have HOlly clip his nails and save samples. I don't how you would tell HOlly that though, because it's crazy-sounding, but because his hair was cut, his toenails will be the only marker, potentially.

I promise you, I'm not nuts. It IS possible and if I can prove it, it would be huge, huge, huge.

Not only can they determine radiation, period, they can tell HOW MUCH. Type in a search for inromation about this because it's out there. "measuring radiation in nails/fingernails" etc, and read what I've read. Finding a place to test may be more difficult. But this is partly why I think I need a private lawyer. No court appointed rep will do this. A private attorney WOULD, because you're paying him and he'll do wahtever you want, even if he thinks it sounds nuts.

Please help me with this. This is the biggest "evidence" I have a chance of using to save my reputation and my child and parental rights, and prove I'm not nuts but that something really bad and unimaginable was happening. I won't be able to prove who did it or was involved, but I can prove I'm not crazy.

Help me.

Cameo

No comments: