Monday, December 15, 2008

Funny Sleepwalking Stories

Okay, some of these sleepwalking stories are hilarious. I went to a board where people share their experiences, and here's a sample:

sleepwalking
Name: Chase (chasensos@yahoo.com)
Date: 08/19/2005 14:26
Link to this Comment: 15903

I have a SERIOUS problem and I hope you can help or give me some information. The thing is I just recently got married to my husband and I dont want him to know about my problem, just yet. The problem is I will go to sleep and then I find myself in my neighbors yard urinating on the flower pot on the front porch. I dont know why this happens but I find myself doing this quite frenquetly. so if anyone could help or has any suggestions please post a coment. thanks a lot.
**********************************
This is me, Cameo, making a comment. You know, now I'm wondering if I went out and didn't know it, on election day. Because both my roommate and the father of the baby kept asking me over and over what I did that night and sort of smiled. So maybe it's my imagination. They just could have been interested. But I told them I read Obama's biography at home and went to bed and they just smiled. What if I went out and didn't even know it?! I really don't think this happens to me that often though. I'm quite sure it must be happening somewhat lately, because of what my other roommate asked, and he kept wanting to know if I remembered anything from the night before. And no, i wasn't drinking or doing drugs at all. I didn't even have one glass. So I just wonder now.

No comments: