Monday, December 15, 2008

On Reading Section 1983 Again

I read Section 1983 again and this one fits like a glove. It's really quite the thing, and I can prove denial of civil rights through a variety of things: false arrest, complaint to CPS to deprive me and my son of medical malpractice lawsuit, and illegal search and seizure.

This is really it, but I still think I've got pretty good cause for RICO too. Especially as it concerns obstruction of justice and intimidation of a victim. So I'm looking into it more. I have to understand it better for sure. I'm not sure how it fits commerce-wise unless it's through gaining an unlawful debt (like, when Portland police pulled me over and gave me parking ticket which disappeared from court...so by putting me in debt over things I didn't do, is that considered a fit? is that a way to gain an unlawful debt to then keep someone down?).

I have to say, as much as I believe the country is diseased, I do think Obama is a good man for the job and I respect his civil rights background. It's just that I see the bigger picture too, and it's very grim. Financial turmoil is just icing on a bad, bad, lumpy cake.

I'm going to figure out how I'm suing in the next day or two, and then serve all the notices of intent that are required. I'll only need a little time to brush up and figure this out.

Section 1983? or RICO? can I combine them? What about Anti-SLAPP?

Shit. I'm reading stuff about illegal immigrant employers and tobacco companies being held under RICO, and I think I can use the Wenatchee doctors in conspiracy with CPS and the state. After all, what is crazy, is that I have PROOF on CD, that CPS in D.C. and their General Counsel, told me I couldn't file a release of information form to get things started on services in D.C. And I'm sure phone records would show they communicated back and forth, but neither department contacted me for 2 months. It's bad faith, and grounds for RICO, in order to profit not just doctors, but the state, because they knew they were liable when they didn't exhaust their remedies first and slandered me to Canada. Not only that, the state owed me money and refused to pay me but instead tried to get me and my son out of the state before I could get a malpractice attorney. I mean, I have some serious grounds, and I think I can even show financial profit from what they did.

If I do RICO, it looks like I can treble my damages, which would be interesting, because if my facts fit correctly, I could list the lost of potential damages gained from a medical malpractice lawsuit, which I was prevented from filing through the jailings and purposeful distraction and intentional emotional distress in taking my son. I could list damages and they could be trebled. Because I've lost the ability to get compensated for my physical injuries, and I do have injuries.

I can also ask for my son's damages, of health and distress, because he was out of my care, and I can prove how doctors and Wenatchee want me back in the State where violations occured, so my medical diagnostics can be more easily tracked and tampered with. I had medical records disappearing even in Whatcom County after repeated requests, they kept "losing" my form.

I can prove CPS and state employees in Wenatchee were hostile towards me and that they lost a Fair Hearing based on discrimination of me and then tried to have me ousted from town. I can probably find a link between treatment by Wenatchee and area police and other State police and also in Oregon.

I can prove I lost going to college because Judge Warren put an illegal suspension on my car, which made me afraid to commute back and forth because I didn't know what was going to happen next.

I'm also going to prove Wenatchee's link to the Abbey attorneys in Oregon.

No comments: