Monday, December 15, 2008

Treble Damages--My Case Is Worth Billions

I am finding I would be entitled to treble damages under RICO. I can count the loss of a medical malpractice claim on behalf of myself because of the plotting between Wenatchee medical professionals and CPS and the State. I can then triple the cost of damages, and I may be able to do something for my son as well. Well, I guess I just have to cover myself while he's illegal separated from me.

You know what, if there's a law firm that wants to make some money, I didn't really know how much a RICO claim for me could be worth, and my main reason was principle and to clear my name and get to the bottom of things, but actually, I'm seeing dollar signs, which I didn't see before, which I could use for myself, but I certainly wouldn't mind sharing with a lawyer or law firm, that would like to take my case.

There is actually money in this. I can prove estimated financial loss, through loss of my college career because of fear of commuting between Oregon and Washington after Judge Warren illegally put a suspension on my car and then refused to remove it. I can also prove I lost work, because of my physical disabilities from childbirth. I can prove I lost a claim against the Abbey and the WW because of planning between Judges and lawyers, and the harassment and intimidation efforts of the Abbey lawyers, which ended up in a lien of $40,000 for ME to pay my abusers, when it was a debt illegally gained. I can prove both the Abbey and the WW profited from trashing me and trying to turn me under further. I can add the amount I named on my claims against them as lost damages for their conspiracy to do me harm.

I can prove I have damages from medical malpractice and that I have years of damages for refusal of treatment for migraines, even after they had proof I have migraines. This practically disabled me, because I could hardly work when I was treated.

On top of that, I can prove I suffered loss of income through repeated profiling and wrongful stops by police and citations for things I didn't do, and that the FBI was repsonsible for covering up crime and trying to intimidate a witness, which is another reason I didn't feel safe in Oregon to begin with. I lost my degree and future degree in law, which I had planning on and had been making progress towards, because of the joint efforts of several groups, and I can prove the WW knew ahead of time that their story of me was wrong, but published it anyway, and then others used it even down the road, to deprive me of civil liberties and the right to leave the country with my son. I have links from Oregon to NYC with the FBI, and the DOJ as well.

I want a lawyer. No. I want a law firm.

And I want that law firm to become rich, and if it takes money, I just showed you the money. Read what I just wrote, and times that by three.

Treble damages for corruption.

The last time I filed claims, everyone said my amount was too low, but I did it out of principle, not money. This time, after almost 10 years of my "good name being dragged through the mud", I want my lawyers to get their share of 3 billion dollars. I don't think it's too much to ask, especially if there is a witness to come forward and confess, under protections for witness protection, that they have other information regarding harm to me and my son.

That's what I want. I want a RICO lawsuit and I want all these groups held accountable, and I'm asking for 2/3 or half of 3 billion dollars. If you put all the funds of these groups and individuals together, and count out how much THEY SAVED, by trashing ME, it's going to be a high number.

Imagine how much the FBI saved, by not firing people and trashing me instead? How much did the FBI save by rescuing their guys from criminal trial, which I then could have received monetary compensation for, in civil court, for damages of emotional distress and PTSD?

And they want to say I had a "breakdown". Ha! No, they wanted to say I was paranoid schitzophrenic...and drug seeking...

Very, very, convenient alibi for an INCONVENIENT TRUTH

Convincing a jury will not be difficult. I believe people will come forward for me if there is an actual trial. And I have one friend, who has known me longer and better than anyone else, including my family, who will be an excellent character witness.

Oh, my son? We'll add him to damages for equitable relief. Which means he is returned to me without regard for the laws of the state, which were used under color of law to begin with.

No, I'm not greedy. I know how I will use my money. However, my son and I DESERVE more than billions. There is nothing that can be DONE to undo our damages, but I want my day in COURT, and I want those who protected their financial interests, to PAY out of that very same financial interest which motivated them to harm me and my son to begin with.

If I have this day, I may believe in the United States again. If this does not happen, it will not only be a sad day for me and my son, but for this country. Look at what you were willing to allow, I will say, and what you tried to cover up, I will say, and I will shout it from the other side of the ocean, and you will never be free of my voice.

I challenge you, to begin adding up the numbers of my potential damages and my son's damages, or even just mine alone, and times that number by THREE.

Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

No comments: