Friday, December 19, 2008

Looking Young (Aug. 1, 2006)

Flag this message
boys and police
Tuesday, August 1, 2006 12:08 PM
From:
"loree baird"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
chrs1223@yahoo.com
yesterday a teenage boy tried to pick up on me, with me with my baby, and today, a 23 yr. old started hitting on me(looked way younger). i am meeting lots of young 20 yr. old mothers, who think i'm 22. at the hospital, the nurse started talking to me about how hard it was going to be to be a teenage mother. she seriously thought i was in my TEENS. i am not even kidding. but that was without any make-up at all, and the boys have been hitting on me in the last couple of days when i've been wearing make-up. but yesterday i was wearing glasses too. go figure. when i was 9 mo. prego, a couple of teenage girls thought i was their age and asked what high school i went to, and when i went to a work resource place, the woman asked if i was in high school still or college. that's the nice thing about being fat. i still have a double chin but now i'm looking older, not teens, but young 20s. when i'm skinny people think i'm about 26-27, which is still nice, since i'll be 32 in october. 30-freakin-2.
it's too bad that i can't trust anyone. if i could, i would take a few numbers from law enforcement men, who have always been drawn to me, for some reason...i guess cause i live la vida loco. instead, i pocket the numbers these youngsters give me, if they're over 18 of course, and think to myself, this is no time for a relationship of any kind, not even flings, but a great time to learn Spanish.

by the way, there are some extremely hot men in Wenatchee. more than the average number. before i ever moved here, some woman told me she had noticed this while she was there on vacation...said she'd never seen so many good-looking men. well, it's true. it's just a matter of sorting the intelligent from not-so-much and the married from the single.

No comments: