Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Marie the "Catholic" (Feb. 27, 2008)

FW: Reservations For Hotel In Wenatchee Today‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Wed 2/27/08 1:45 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com

I talked to someone in Bellingham who said you are extremely naive if you think that just because someone "knows" someone from a long time ago, or because they claim they are a "christian", they are not going to lie and are working in your best interest. She said CPS workers constantly lie to the parents and family and their main objective is to prove their case. She said you need to remember that just because someone says they're a christian, doesn't mean what "kind" of christian they are and they're still human beings with faults and issues and problems and they're not going to "work" with you or be good to you, just becaue they claim to be christian.

By the way, I found out from soemone else that Marie does have a catholic background and her HUSBAND does too.



From: cameocares@live.com
To: scnl300@dshs.wa.gov
Subject: RE: Reservations For Hotel In Wenatchee Today
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:41:52 -0800

I feel it was dishonest for you to tell me you didn't know where I would be staying and couldn't find out until I was already in Wenatchee, when you knew it would be at Red Lion, where I told you I didn't want to stay. I cannot go to the Computer Park cafe because there is a conflict wiht an employee who works there who actually befriended me and was always hanging around me, telling me all the time he wanted to fix my computer and then when I gave him access, he took things off my computer which ruined it and made it susceptible to hacking (took out the firewall and didn't replace it with another one) and then said he was going to give me a disc to reboot my computer and restore it and then never did. His name was Greg.

I told you I had to have computer access more than the allowed 1 hour per day at the library. You knew this ahead of time, and knew a few days ago that the Red Lion wouldn't work for me. If your department didn't have enough money to pay for a different hotel room, you could have told me ahead of time. You ALSO have switched my visitation from 2 days of 2 hours each time, to a 4 hour slot once a week, which I told you is NOT in the best interest of my son. He is a toddler and shouldn't be confined to a small room for 4 hours. He is a toddler, which means a big part of his development is to be active and be able to run around. 4 hours is too long. I said I'd do it THIS time, but it's not in his best interest, and I wanted to do TWO days back to back so he could have 2 hour visits, AND see me show up in his life more than just ONE day a week.

YOU screwed that up. I didn't. Not only that, CPS and your department know you are saving money by trying to cram all 4 hours into one day, and pay for one night at a hotel instead of 2 nights. So here, you just saved a night's expense, and yet you couldn't even book me a room somewhere that works for me, and that will allow me to be in touch with people I can't be out of touch with right now.

I find this to be disrespectful and further proof that CPS is not trying to work with ME or in the BEST INTERESTs of my son, but is only interested in demeaning me and trying to abuse their authority, and save money at my son's expense.

I do NOT want 4 hours of blocked time with my son ONE day a week. I want 2 hours at a time, back to back. This is for MY SON.

For ME, I want a hotel room with a business center, as I asked, and I demand advance notice about arrangements, and consultation with me about my schedule and what will work for me.

YOU guys created this situation, and the inconvenience, and damages, and should be willing to shoulder the financial responsibility.

You should copy this to your lawyer, or if it is Mr. Cabellero, to him, to Russ, and to your supervisor.

I am proceeding with all my formal complaints against you and this department for failing to uphold your duty to try to reunify and work with a family torwards a positive goal, for lying to me and being disrespectful and unethical, and for putting your own politics before the best interests of my son.

Cameo




Subject: RE: Reservations For Hotel In Wenatchee Today
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:24:38 -0800
From: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
To: cameocares@live.com

Hi Cameo,



I’m glad you took the bus and plan to come to your visit tomorrow. You have a reservation at the Red Lion Hotel at 1225 N. Wenatchee Ave. Their telephone number is 663-0711. Check in time is 3 p.m. today. They don’t have a business center, but there is an internet café at 518 N Wenatchee Ave. It’s called Computer Park. Their number is 667-9337

No comments: