Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Proposal to Mother (Feb. 26, 2008)

What I Want‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 2/26/08 7:09 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com


I need to talk to you tonight. I didn't get to talk to you the other night. And I need to talk to you.

I will go for court appointed representation, which I hear is decent in Bellingham, if you will pay for this Bob Beatty guy to just remove it from Wenatchee first. That would just be a change of venue argument, which he has experience to do.

Then, if you want, if you don't want to stay with Bob, I'll go ahead with the court appointed representation in Bellingham. But I want change of venue before there's ever a fact-finding or the next hearing.

And, I want to check on the doctor for mental health eval that Bob recommends, as opposed to the one Charlotte went to, who she recommends. I'll get their phone numbers and try talking to both of them over the phone to get a feel for their style and see if we mesh.

Okay? And I still want to be tested for radiation and it concerns me you haven't looked up any information about this lately at all.

Let me know what you think.

Cameo

No comments: