Wednesday, December 24, 2008

4th Request to State for Discovery (Feb. 26, 2008)

My fourth repetition of request for discovery and notification I'm pro se and need discovery and don't have it:

FW: Wisdom of Solomon‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 2/26/08 6:59 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
----------------------------------------
> From: cameocares@live.com
> To: scnl300@dshs.wa.gov
> CC: tomasc@atg.wa.gov
> Subject: FW: Wisdom of Solomon
> Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:59:08 -0800
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ----------------------------------------
> > From: cameocares@live.com
> > To: tomasc@atg.wa.gov
> > Subject: Wisdom of Solomon
> > Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:58:21 -0800
> >
> >
> > I am simply copying you on the same case information you are probably copied on by CPS. Most of my "numerous" emails have been regarding my requests for discovery, for information about the court order, and requests for modification of visitation. You know very well that I should be able to, if I'm pro se, ask for a stipulated agreement for modification which we could jointly present to the court. I've done it before with attorneys and laws don't change on details like this. I've done nothing inappropriate. If you are uncomfortable with the details of this case, which you will only be getting further into, you may wish to reconsider whether you are able to handle this case or if you feel there is a moral or personal conflict.
> >
> > From what I gather, before CPS put a protective order for my son in Canada, they sat down with YOU and you, as a group, decided my son's and my fate. If you work together on this sort of detail, you probably work together on everything else, which is why I have kept you abreast of what is happening with CPS, in case you so happen to be their legal advisor. In fact, you did tell me in an email that you personally advised Marie to turn over discovery to me.
> >
> > As far as I know, the Attorney General's office vouches for the public. Not just for kids, but the general public and the public trust. Your office then, also represents my interests and rights as a citizen and consumer, among other things.
> >
> > My son, as a result of your actions, has lost weight, going from 30 lbs in Canada to 26 lbs at last weigh-in by the Wenatchee pediatrician, and was quiet and despondent at first and is now acting out. My son wasn't having temper tantrums or acting out with me in Canada. He wasn't quiet and despondent, and he was healthier and in a better percentile then than he is now.
> >
> > You claim I was a "risk" and harm to my son and yet you have jointly been responsible for being the sole cause for his risk and harm, damages he may be unable to articulate and express now, but which will be with him forever. The first 3 years are the most formative and damage during this time, will not be without consequence.
> >
> > And then, instead of trying to quickly facilitate a reunion and visitation, he is made to wait far too long than a little boy should be made to wait, whose assessment of time is 10X longer than it is for an adult.
> >
> > You had him stripped from the loving home he knew, and his devoted mother, and knew his mother was sitting in jail in Canada, for what? What do you think my son's opinion of you, all of you, will be when he is older?
> >
> > Will he come back and say, "Thank you Mr. Cabellero, for protecting me from my mother and trying to have her treated for her mental illness..." or will he have another opinion of you? What will he think about the emails I will show him, between me and you and Scanlon, when he sees how hard I tried and how you cared more about paperwork than his right to see his mother or her civil rights to freedom from unnecessary intrusion and disruption of her family, because of suspicion?
> >
> > I think you're uncomfortable hearing from me because you know this is wrong and yet it's too late to fix it now. You will plow ahead and do whatever you can to make your case. I have choices. But you don't have any choices any longer. You're stuck with your decisions. You have no choice to change or alter this course, and you know that to withdraw will cast doubt on this CPS case. You won't do that to them. It's not about my son, it's about CPS. You have to live with that, and the fact that you have no way out. You get to go forward, and feel good about asking questions like: "Where was your son conceived?" and claiming I am a number of things you know you can't prove, but a judge will believe, even though there is no proof. You know they will go along and believe you, and that my son will be lost and his damages increase, if you do your job, even if you do it badly. Simply because you are higher in rank, in more than one way, than this "crazy" single welfare mother who may even be a better parent to her child than you are to your kids. Who will know?
> >
> > It might make you feel better, if a lawyer were taking over, and giving you the freedom to cast me out of your mind and fight a good fight, man-to-man. Or, professional woman-to-man. Then you could blame any consequences on my representation, and shrug off some of the responsibility.
> >
> > You were hard-hitting when you were before Judge Hotchkiss and then soft-pedaled and used a gentle style before Jill Wyse. What are the judges like in Bellingham? It would be easier to work with people you know from Wenatchee, who could at least use their own insecurities to assure you you're doing the right thing and that your judgments were accurate.
> >
> > But I think you know something isn't right, and it's not me. I think you've already second-guessed yourself.
> >
> > I'm not playing into that, I'm only reminding you that you took this upon yourself, part of the burden and responsiblity, and for better or worse, you're going to have to carry this through the long haul. You know you're not free enough to choose, and that the court and judges aren't free-thinking enough to see the truth, at least not from my mouth, but maybe it makes you uncomfortable knowing that even though I was the one jailed, who has had her only love taken from her without good enough cause and consideration, I am still free.
> >
> > King Solomon had a matter before him-- a baby. One party claimed the child was theirs, and the other party insisted the child was really their own. They fought over that child. King Solomon suggested he would saw the child in half and give a part to each party, to end the argument. A woman cried out, "No!" and begged Solomon to give the child to the other woman, rather than tear the baby apart. Solomon knew then, which woman the child belonged to.
> >
> > Think about it.
> >
> > Cameo
> >
> > ----------------------------------------
> > > Subject: RE: Need Discovery and Visitation; Conditions
> > > Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:51:20 -0800
> > > From: TomasC@ATG.WA.GOV
> > > To: cameocares@live.com
> > > CC: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
> > >
> > > Ms. Garrett, please direct your concerns to the court if you want legal
> > > redress. I will no longer respond to your numerous emails as I am
> > > uncomfortable having continued discussions about your case via email. I
> > > would suggest that you address your complaints to the court by proper
> > > written motion. In the interim, it is your decision whether or not to
> > > visit your son. I would suggest that you do whatever is possible to
> > > visit with your child ... for your child's sake.
> > >
> > > I must reiterate that I will not answer your emails. Any further
> > > communication, I ask that you direct to the court in writing.
> > >
> > > Cordially Yours,
> > >
> > > Tomas Caballero
> > > Assistant Attorney General

No comments: