Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Marie the "Christian"--Part 2 (Feb. 26, 2008)

CPS and Marie‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 2/26/08 5:31 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com


You think Marie is so wonderful, just because You THINK she's a "christian"? She LIED to me about how Red Lion is the only hotel they're contracted with and TODAY she delayed all DAY, telling me she couldn't let me know where I would be staying until after I was already on the bus and in Wenatchee. I asked her all day to let me know where they booked a room and it doesn't take WORK and time to book a room, and yet SHE kept putting me off and then tells me she'll call me at 4:30 p.m. She didn't call me. So then I call HER and she says she doesn't know and won't know utnil later. So I call later and I'm told she's going to call me "in five". That's at 4:50 p.m. She didn't call. One minute before closing I call her directly and she answered the phone and lied to me, AGAIN, claiming the phone was "busy" when she tried to call. She didn't try to call because I was there the whole time and not ON the phone. She tells me with one minute to closing that she can't know about where I'm staying until I'm already in Wenatchee.

I told her, for the last 2 days, that I want to know where I'm going and where I'm staying ahead of time. She refused to tell me.

First she calls me, yesterday, knowing giving me ONE hour before a bus leaves isn't enough time, and she knows I don't have a car. She tried to blame me, later for "missing" and not taking my appointment with my son, as if that was MY fault. Then she pulls THIS crap, telling me to hop on a bus not knowing where I'm going or will be dropped off or which hotel I'm staying at, and tells me to find out after I'm already there, treating me with ZERO respect. She had plenty of time to make arrangements to book a room for ONE night, and she purposefully jerks me around, and then tells me, tonight, that I can either get on the bus and find out which mystery Inn or accomodation I'm staying at tomorrow after I'm already IN Wenatchee, or I can miss my visitation with Oliver. I told her she needed to start treating me like a human being, and with some RESPECT, and that she knew she had plenty of time to give me advance notice on both the bus and now where I'm supposed to be staying. They think they can just say "jump" and I'll jump and take some blind leap of faith into the crap they've been pulling.

This is AFTER she flat-out lied about how CPS is only contracted with Red Lion, which doesn't have internet, and she knows other hotels do.

She refused to call me within 24 hours first, making me wait 3 days, then she puts off visitation for 5 days after she finally gets back to me, and then she lies to me, repeatedly.

And you think she's a "christian" and must be a good person. She's a liar, and she has interfered with my visitation with Oliver and purposefully delayed in scheduling and returning my calls, and then gives me zero advance notice, demonstrating complete lack of respect for me and my time and right to know what is going on. She ALSO lied to me, after she scheduled visits for the middle of the week, and said she didn't know I had a job and was working, when she clearly heard me say this in court.

How do I know I'm not even going to a hotel but someone has decided to take me straight to a psychiatric ward?

I don't trust CPS at all, and why you DO, after she has lied to me repeatedly and not respected me, is beyond me. You are so naive, it's unbelievable.

They want to break me down as a human being and try to reduce me to nothing and jump through their hoops as they debase me and my right to be treated with respect and consideration, in exchange for simply seeing my son, whom they had no right to take in the first place.

CAmeo

No comments: