Monday, December 15, 2008

mistake on plumbers quandry?

I thought I was done writing, but hmmm. lol. Wrong. Maybe I'm wrong about the whole plumber thing! Did they all get money?

Because I had thought they did NOT. That they asked but were sent home and ridiculed. Now I'm reading someone did at least?

Which would make my poem about the plumbers a dumb poem, frankly. Not inspired at all, obviously.

Well, that's what happens when you write about something before checking it out. Gosh darnit. You'd think poetry could be immune. I guess not, if you're writing quasi-amateur political poetry/prose.

I'll do my research and leave the poem as a lesson to myself. Well, or I'll not post it, because it lambasts the U.S. for being discriminatory and I can hardly use plumbers as an example...well, they were ridiculed though, which wasn't right. Maybe I can leave it.

No comments: