Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mother Thinks It's Drugs (Jan. 22, 2008)

Yeah, so radiation was unreasonable. Sorry, I wasn't sure about the magnetic pulse thing which can be done anywhere, and about the guy in the van in Canada, and oh, that I stopped having seizures after I left but still had severe abdominal pain.

So my mother writes, thinking I'm having reactions to drugs. It wasn't the prescription meds, but this is what my mother thought, and some other people as well. When I came back to Washington state, I was in Whatcom county and wrote an ad in Craigslist for a nanny position; I think I wrote about this on my blog--don't remember. Anyway, someone wrote to me from Washington through my nanny post and told me to get help for my "drug addiction" and signed herself as "tosha". I thought it was weird. I didn't know this person and they wrote to me like they knew what people were saying. At any rate, there was nothing about meds in my nanny ad, but someone found my ad and wrote this to me. I think to harass me, but in general, many people thought I was an addict possibly and I was not. My emails to doctors prove this. I asked for higher strength non-narcotic stuff or anti-inflammatories, and was willing to trade oxycodone for Percocet (which has tylenol and drug addicts want stuff without tylenol, not with). Anyway, I wasn't an addict, but I sound nuts, but I wasn't nuts either:

pain symptoms‏
From: dicksiedael@aol.com
Sent: Tue 1/22/08 8:22 AM
To: cameocares@live.com
Cameo, someone said they read your recent blog and you've moved? I got on it just to see what was up. This pain you are having...stop and THINK about it. How unrational to be still having it if it's radiation and you're out of the house and even out of the area.
Also, with radiation, normally hair loss is common and sores, etc. ANYHOW, here's some info on DRUG SIDE EFFECTS. I really
think the DRUGS are the PROBLEM, and it's NARCOTIC drugs...
People can do ok on them to start and then later have problems, even 'out of the blue'. That's actually true with any drug.
Get medical help. Contact drug rehab or drug treatment place. You are damaging your liver and kidneys in addition to the pain you're having, and while liver will sometimes regenerate in some cases, I don't know that kidneys will...and those are organs necessary
to live. If liver has been damaged, it ceases to 'filter the poison' that the drugs produce and that could be part of the problem.
You need to realize that the drugs are responsible and get qualified help....SOON. See some of the symptoms below. Not that
you'd have ALL of the below, or even MOST, but these ARE symptoms one CAN HAVE of overuse or dependancy.


I found online about percocet and oxycodone use/abuse/addition/overdose symptoms. a) breathing difficulty (shallow, slow, labored) b) no breathing c) pinpoint pupils d) abdominal discomfort, cramping e) nausea f)vomitting g) weak pulse h) low blood pressure i) drowsiness j) dizziness k) agitation l)coma. Also says in another place that it causes changes in work output, discipline issue; unusual temper outbursts, withdraw from responsibility 2: deterioration of personal grooming and appearance 3: wearing sunglasses at inappropriate times 4: unusual borrowing of money from friends, co-workers, family 5: stealing small items 6: secretive behavior regarding actions, possessions. Says that percocet addition can range from drowsiness to blurred vision to nausea and euphoria. Side effects of oxycontin are restlessness; nervousness, low blood pressure; pinpoint pupils; weakness; slow troubled breathing; fast, slow or pounding heartbeat; hallucinations; hives or rash; mood or mental changes; ringing or buzzing in the ears; swelling of face or uncontrolled muscle movements; blurred or double vision; dehydration; stomach cramps or pain; death. Says that drug abusers use it as a substitute for heroin, that one use can be sufficient to cause dependency; that it depresses all phasesof respiratory activity to some extent, and when craving the drug, can feel like bugs crawling on you so also referred to as "scratcher

No comments: