Monday, December 15, 2008

My Plea To Another Country For Help

I am going forward with plans to file a lawsuit as well as plans to leave the country. I'm not going into details about how I plan to do this.

However, I am appealing, to anyone who reads this blog, who has followed it all, and who, like my best friend since I was 15 years old, believes me...

I am appealing to you for your help.

I do not want to live in this country any longer. There is nothing more that I can do and I am disgusted by the hypocrisy. I have made countless appeals for justice, according to the laws MY COUNTRY tells me it abides by, to no avail.

I understand no country is perfect, but the shame of this one, is it's pride, that it cannot admit it is not perfect, and it is not number one. A country should not be ranked by their prosperity, but by their stance of human rights. This country is not the one I believed in when I was a little girl.

This country is no longer worthy of the flag they fly. I only say this, with my heart breaking. I want something to change, but if you had seen what I've seen, you know this is a disease. These problems are not bruises or cuts. This current state is a debilitating disease that needs a cure and more than one doctor. This country has gangrene and does not notice it must cut off limbs or appendages, in order to save the body, the people.

It's a slow, slow, death, and while so many people stand up and cheer and point to "progress" in racial relations, what happened with the nomination of Obama is simply this--America overcame some of it's historic prejudice. We nominated a man for President who would have been a slave less than 100 years ago, a man who would have been segregated 50 years ago.

But this says nothing about the poor.

It is not okay to discriminate against any group, in this country, except the poor. Justice is no longer forthcoming, but literally, and truly, MUST be bought.

Justice comes at a price now. Like everything else in America, it is not free. I

Today I stopped to talk to several hispanic men who hang out at a 7-11. I asked them, in my broken spanish, why they were all hanging out at the 7-11 and they told me, "We don't have jobs".

While people are hanging out at the 7-11, we have corporate executives driving private planes in for their bailouts, and recipients using the money for lavish parties.

In D.C., there are so many beautiful people. Tall, lanky, athletic, strong, clear-skinned, and beautiful people. They wear cashmere and silk scarves and leather boots and shoes, and while they drink a lot in D.C., they are so, so, beautiful. I wish you could see them. Some of the most beautiful people in America get ahead in D.C. I remember one woman, one of the first I saw when I arrived in D.C., she was stunning, like something out of a movie, and wore a Jackie O style black sheath, but it was well fitted and low enough to show off a creamy and voluptuous cleavage. She had about 5 or 6 very handsome men in pressed and starched suits, around her. Then you walk up the streets and find people barely getting by with families, and they're crammed together into tiny apartments.

I moved to where I am now, and feel at home because I'm able to practice Spanish a little, but at first, I noticed, wow, everyone here was short. As short as I am. It was like someone scooped up all the tall people who stand out in a crowd, and put them together with the rich and beautiful. I had to adjust. I'm not used to being around so many men who are the same height as I am. But you know what? As I lowered my gaze, and I was the stand-out, as a white woman with red hair, I realized I can never, never, look down on others. If I have more teeth than they do, does that mean I am better? If I have better clothing or taste (I think) in what I wear, so what. I do not want to be like "them", those I see in D.C. and other places, who look down on others, for superficial reasons, because they are literally taller in stature, or in money, or in beauty.

Take away the body and all you have is a soul. A spirit.

I know what it is to have people try to hold me down. I know what it's like to have others jealous of me. I can identify with some of the rich who are crucified when they're actually doing good and are blessed, and I can identify with the poor who are scorned and sneered at to remember their place. But there is a huge group I cannot identify with.

I want to strengthen the people and the oppressed. I do not care about the rest. But those in control of every aspect of this justice system will not allow it to happen.

I live in a plutocracy.

I am going to tell you a story. Once I was Queen...

My name is America and I am going to tell you my story. But I cannot do it here.

I need the help of another country. I need a refuge. I am harassed by a religious group and I am attacked on political grounds, by those who do not want to be accountable to anyone, not even their own laws.

It is a fine place to live, if you go with the flow. If you are frog in a pot, or have no better alternative. If you don't know what is really down, it is possible to be happy as ignorance is bliss. I am no longer ignorant. I have learned all I need to know and I cannot bear to stay in a place that wishes to infect me with its own disease. I cannot be a part of the gangrene.

I have a singular wish. Well, I have more than one. While I would like to meet a soulmate and have a normal life, and this has always been in my heart, I am willing to sacrifice that, in order to simply become rich, get my son, and use my money to help others. That is all I want.

I believe, from what I've seen, it is impossible for me to get my son back without help from another country. And if someone will help me, I will vow to you, you will never regret it.

The only way to get justice in America, is to buy it.

I have been told this, over and over. That I must buy a private lawyer. To even have my good name restored, I am told, and have been told, I must be rich. To have a life with my son, I have been assured, I will only win if my resources are greater than my opponents. There is no "free justice" or "blind justice" in this country anymore. Capitalism is a good idea, to a point, but they do not realize this experiment has created a Frankenstein (and even Frankenstein is more lovable). The experiment has gone without controls and without enough people who have integrity to fight it. There is a dearth of courageous people. They are encouraged to fight wars and kill people, but to never challenge the system or authority in the U.S. I live in a full blown plutocracy and again, while no country is perfect, at least I could write, I think, and sing, in a country where the hypocrisy is not so great.

Not every country says "We are the best!" while using their people to falsely imprison a woman and then take her son. Not every country says "We are the best!" and allows someone to flounder who was only speaking up on behalf of everyone else that didn't feel they could talk.

I took a risk, and I was punished. There is no free speech, no moral government, and no hope. If there was, I would have seen it by now. I would have been given a fair opportunity to even DEFEND myself against baseless and trumped up accusations. But because they know I would win, if I were able to present the truth, with discovery, evidence, and a lawyer, they withhold these things from me. They are even afraid of me without a lawyer. It wasn't enough to force me to be alone last minute--they had to withhold evidence and discovery.

Because they know what the truth is.

If you know the truth and are for the truth, you do not hide the light under a bushel, you let it shine forth.

But they are SO afraid of me, they try, in every way, to cut off my financial support of even making a living for myself, and interfere with my medical care, with my reputation, and try to demoralize and punish me by taking my son. They falsely accuse me of being mentally ill and want to put their stamp on it, TO COVER THEIR OWN CRIME.

They will not be done until they think they have punished me forever by terminating my parental rights, or forcing me to take a guilty plea of "insanity" or "breakdown" when I never had a breakdown. When I never neglected or abused my son, but THEY DID, and refused my son justice.

For this, and you have seen, if you follow my blog at all, how MANY TIMES I've plead for someone to help me in this country, and I've made so many calls, and written so many emails and no one helped me and my son. "Help" is not in the form of counseling, a psych eval, or treatment. I was never given a chance to defend myself against cruel accusations. I was NEVER given a FAIR shot.

For this, I am supposed to think this is the best place in the world?

No, I want to contribute to another economy, that will contribute to my cause. And if you will believe in me enough to help me get my son and give me a place to TRY to become who God created me to be, I will repay you with my loyalty and I pray God will bless those who will bless me.

I was told, recently, by a man, that no one was going to come to me, offering assistance. But I know how many people have read parts of my blog, from all over the world, and I have been surprised by it. I am praying the right person will be able to help.

I am going forward with my claim for political asylum, at the embassy I've been to before, and if there are any others, who would also like to come forward, please do. Please find me and please make me an offer. I will not reveal where you are from, just as I've kept this one country private. And no matter where I choose to go, if I am accepted, I won't give out details about people from other countries that offered assistance. I will simply consider you to be friends.

I have done everything. I have exhausted every single remedy available aside from suing, and I don't have enough money to do it. I could get it started, but I need help. I need your help.

No comments: