Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Son Is Out Of The Country Because Of Judge Hotchkiss

I found out through my grandmother, that the court allowed my aunt's family to take my son out of the country, to Mexico, with them for several weeks.

This was done in the same manner throwing my son into FT daycare was done--with zero consideration of my feelings or respect for my parental rights.

At first I thought they probably took him to see my uncle's family, and then I realized, they may have gone over to get permission from the biological father, so it was easier to terminate my rights. I know my aunt's husband used to be friends with the father and without my input, the father would agree. He would believe whatever he was told, if he wasn't able to talk to me himself and I know if DID, he would want my son to be with ME not THEM. However, even when I was jailed, falsely, for supposedly touching my grandmother after I was pushed in the stomach, my grandfather and uncle were telling all the workers that I was "paranoid schitzophrenic". That was the same uncle and grandfather who threatened me not to go to police, who I went to a counseler in Wenatchee about because they were abusive. Not only that, I know for a fact that my grandfather will lie to save his own ass, because he told me he's lied to the government more than once, and he said it with pride.

He, like every other orchard owner in Wenatchee, basically, profited off of the labor of illegal immigrants, and has absolutely no problem lying when it is convenient. I also know my Uncle Loren is widely despised in Wenatchee, and everyone knows who he is, and not many people have anything good to say about him.

At any rate, half of my problems in Wenatchee, were caused by the contributions of my mother's side of the family, which is full of self-serving and greedy individuals. My grandfather is such a tightwad, he refused to take GRANNY to the hospital when she was SCREAMING out in pain from an undiagnosed broken back. I was the one, who refused to listen to him and called the ambulance anyway. It is not like they're poor, but my grandfather has controlled my grandmother his entire life, and tries to do this, like some kind of "godfather", with the rest of the family.

So I know, based on what the workers were told about me, by my own pathetic family, that they can be influenced because they didn't know what to think. In the Mexican culture, it is not so common that "family" will turn on another member of the family in this way, but this family has a long history of lying, evading government accountability, extortion and exploitation of workers, and cheating, not to mention concealment of child sex abuse.

I know for a fact that members of my mother's family know about specific incidents of child sex abuse and refused to tell authorities because "we should just pray and maybe he'll become a 'christian' and we forgive his sins". I also know my grandfather and his brothers would cover up any accidental pesticide poisonings, and that they, right in front of ME, told me not to drink the water from the house, and they would only drink distilled water from a steam distiller and brought it IN, but they told ORCHARD WORKERS, that the water was FINE and encouraged them to drink the water from the hose.

They knew the water wasn't good and was contaminated, and yet they were telling their own employees to go right ahead and have a drink.

Do you think the court should trust a family like that, to know what MY or my son's best interests are?

The funny thing is, all of this is covered up by a crazy pentacostal "spirit-filled" facade which I think they need to help them feel better about themselves. Maybe they NEED an assurance their sins will be forgiven, because it's the only way for them to ignore the guilt they might have otherwise.

So, yes, my son is out of the country, and I have my aunt writing to me, lying as usual about how everyone wants me to get my son back and how they're all "praying" for me.

Right. Praying, while they get a release from the father in order to adopt my son.

Ummm... When the shit hits, it is going to hit hard.

I think it's time that I assemble some of the Garrett family to my side. I also think it is time that I call upon my good friend who is Mormon, to see if he is able to summon support for me from his church, to help with costs for my brain and other diagnostics.

And oh yes, before I go back to Wenatchee, I'm going back with a few things:

1. Audio files uploaded online, to include CDs of hearings and the General Counsel for Washington D.C.'s little speech about how I couldn't have services in D.C. and how I couldn't file a release for information either.

2. Radiology reports and actual films that show the broken bones and injuries from childbirth, and the MRI which shows I wasn't able to poop for about 2 months, because my prolapse has wrecked my body and the growing uterus blocked my ability to get anything out, which caused severe pain to my tailbone and back, as it pushed everything back farther. One of the OBGYNs came back to me with a look of astonishment and said, "Have you pooped since you got pregnant?" and the neurologist, after seeing everything, told me I had a medical malpractice claim.

3. PET or CT or MRI scans of my brain to show whether or NOT there is evidence of any damage to my brain from seizures or anything else, and a letter which will explain whether my symptoms fit the criteria for seizure or not. I also want something that shows how long after attacks, the evidence should be seen on such scans, and they can go ahead and send a magnetic pulse if needed, to see if it's true that I'm predisposed to seizure and that this would set one off.

4. Psychologist or psychiatric evaluation that shows there is nothing wrong with me besides an adjustment disorder from the trauma of having my son removed, and some PTSD from trauma incurred by damages by FBI, and the Abbey, and others who purposefully harassed me and misplaced my trust.

5. Statements from Wenatchee neighbors that witnessed all the vandalisms done to my car and a confirmation from the post office that someone forged my name for a change of address form.

6. Character statements from people who actually know me.

What I like best, is the fact that I can bring something to the table, for a psychologist to consider now, before making any evaluation. They'll have to take into account that something besides "mental illness" or "delusion" was a factor if I was having seizures, and the BEST part is, no one can say I suddenly made up all these symptoms, just to fit "seizures". I put it all out there, a long time ago, knowing in the future, I might have a chance to prove it was real, and then I could point back and show how I didn't suddenly make up symptoms to fit a new theory.

No comments: