Thursday, December 18, 2008

Information About My Former Roommate and Chris D.

Because of the missing workshirts, which I do think is odd, and the fact one showed up later at my workplace, I am putting some names up in case others can make a connection.

I was staying at The Dominion Towers, in Arlington, Virginia, apartment #703. My roommates name was Ihsan Thabet, and his former address was near Chris Dabney (the father of my baby), in Washington D.C., at 3125 M St. NW, Washington D.C., 20007. Chris lived off of Euclid in NW D.C., which is also where I stayed for awhile.

Chris Dabney made several comments to me, from the beginning, which indicated he had some prior knowledge about me. There was no way for him to know some of these things unless he had information from someone in the catholic church or the FBI.

Chris knew I was looking for a place and told me to look on Craigslist. He asked how much I was willing to pay and I said $400/mo. which is nothing, but that's what I was going to look for. So, I go online and there is only one thing available for that amount, and it's in Arlington. I met the guy, and he said someone put the ad in Craigslist for him, and that his girlfriend had moved out. When I first looked around, there was nothing there but some art supplies and old dishes. AFTER I said I would move in, suddenly Ihsan moved all his stuff into the bedroom. I had another room. I wondered, if he had been living there before, why did he move his stuff OUT and then back IN? I never knew.

I noticed the bathroom reeked like Chris Dabney the day after I moved in. It was like Chris had been camped out in there, and I knew his smell, because I slept with him and I also correctly identified him as being the one to piss all over the toilet seat in the ladies room at work.

After I complained about the pissing, Ishan began to piss all over the toilet seat at home, after I had lived there a month and this never happened.

I was told I was fired by Chris, and that I had to move out by Ishan, within days of eachother, at the same time. I went to the ER after that, because I'd been walking all over the place and was in more pain than usual and lost more water, 2 days after I moved out/was fired.

Ishan and Chris were both waiters, and both of them had a penchant for strip clubs. I do not know, but either one could have also had connections to military or intelligence. I know Ishan knew about 4 different languages and said to me one day that I must just like to draw spies to myself.

I asked him what he was talking about and he said that my choice in men indicated I had a thing for "spies". I said how would I know if I was drawing "spies" because no one ever told me they were a "spy". Ishan just laughed. He said I was a spy magnet and that it was something I was doing, that was drawing them to me. I just looked at him.

One thing which made me wonder if Ishan was "some" kind of "spy" in some capacity, was the fact that once I had a date with this guy from Israel, and they got into a debate/fight over the phone sort of about me. I had just moved in, and Ishan thought I was going to stay home with him and watch something, and then this guy I met, who was in from Israel, called me. Ishan made some comment about the Arabs and the Jews and it was slightly offensive. I was on the phone with the guy from Israel, who yes, was Jewish, and he was stunned as well I think. Ishan was telling me to tell the Israeli guy some stuff and I relayed his message. I was in between both of them. Then, Ishan said something that I had just repeated or said to a cab driver who had just dropped me off. It was word for word, and very specific though it's not coming to mind now. It was such a rare and odd comment by me, and I had been talking on the phone to the Israeli guy when I said it to him, IN THE CAB, and then Ishan repeated the same thing and told me to tell Mr. Israel. So it was very strange. Then, Ishan was saying stuff about my date was a Jew and he was an Arab. After they exchanged barbs, mainly Ishan exchanged a barb or two, I told them to cut it out and either then or later that night, I think it was on my date with Israeli guy, that I said I didn't want a war. Also, another coincidental thing, I thought, was that when I was walking to the Metro with Israeli guy one night, one of Chris's friends saw me and I said to him, "Hey! I read Dagon!" which was a short short story recommended to me and I later found out, is also the name of the head guy for Israeli intelligence and I later laughed to myself because Israeli guy looked at me then.

Ishan made a point once of telling me, "Trust me. I don't know anyone you would know."

Things could have been a coincidence, or they might not have been. Also, I was given half of a bottle of a perfume I had once told Christa I wanted and would wear: J'adore, and then it was taken away before I left. There was also a large bowl full of pennies on the table. Nothing noteworthy, but things I noticed. Supposedly Ishan said he was an artist, but I never saw him draw or paint anything even though there had been supplies all over. Chris was also an artist, and had published a magazine of writing and spoofs and drawings.

When I said my workshirts were missing, Ishan said, "Are you sure you weren't sleepwalking?" I had never told him I did any sleepwalking and I told him yes, I would know, and of course, later, when a shirt showed up at work, the morning after Chris had been working the nightshift the day before, I wondered.

Both of them, and this guy who was always lingering around me in that location, were always trying to get me to have an abortion. The third guy said his family was military and he worked in computers for the military.

I know Ishan wasn't honest about everything, because he told me he didn't have any kids, and then I later saw photos of him with his ex-wife and kids. They looked exactly like him.

The ex-girlfriend of Ishan was living out of the country, he said. Her name was Angie Lundy. I don't know what she did.

The apartment manager who unlocked my door with his key and walked right in, thinking no one was there, was Solomon. If you look up info on Dominion Towers, his name is listed. He's the only Solomon.

I figured Ishan and Chris, and a lot of people I knew, could be reading my blog, so I didn't write anything when I was living with him, except after the piss on the toilet, I wrote something positive about him being so respectful (and it's true he never tried anything), and all of a sudden, he was nicer to me when he had started to get a little bit rude.

I don't think Ishan would do anything to my food or stuff, I just don't think. After he realized the baby had a heartbeat and I was over 2 months along, he advised me not to drink a Red Bull I was contemplating drinking half of. He said not to, because it would speed up the heart of the baby. He was concerned about the baby's heart. I didn't drink the Red Bull, and in fact, I still have it with me unopened, in one of my bags.

No comments: