Thursday, December 18, 2008

New Computer Problems With Three Different Computers

I think it's important to note something.

My roommate had a past due account with Verizon but had no problems with it until after I used their computer for Blogger. Then, I was using the computer, and after I posted something on my blog, the connection stopped and it said it could not reach the server. There was a disruption between the server and computer.

Next, by the next day, a Verizon "walled garden" screen appeared saying there was a problem with the account. So my friend tried to fix it and make payment arrangements, and they told him he had to pay the entire bill for phone, t.v. and computer. He'd had no prior problems.

So then I used the neighbors computer, and right in the middle of posting on my blog, after writing about seizure, I lost the connection to the server. I went back this morning and the woman told me Verizon had disconnected her computer service. I asked her if she'd had a past due account before, AND no problems and she said yes, she had been behind before, with zero problems. It was only after I began posting on my blog they had issues.

So THEN, I went to this other place I was tipped off to, and I used their computer for my posts which I made last night. I came back this morning, and I was told THAT computer, and ONLY THAT computer, is "down" and not working. All the other computers here are fine. Just the one I was using, and I used it last, is having problems.

No comments: