Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Confession To My Strategy And Plans To Sue

Well, I have a confession to make.

I said I'd just become a conformist, but you know what? Although I could easily deceive everyone else, I cannot do it to the people I would end up going to church with, and lying to.

I wrote up a "testimony" and "epiphany" like Anne of Green Gables, making up a story about how she lost Marilla's necklace in the brook, because no one would accept the truth. What was funny, is that I was sort of laughing when I wrote the epiphany last night, and sort of sad, and I ran it by my roommates first. They were fully aware of my "strategy". Oh, but the funny part, is when I copied it down this morning, I kept seeing flashbacks from the movie Anne of Green Gables, at the part where she says, "...and it sliiiped...into the bubbling brook" or whatever, as Marilla stands there, horrified after the confession, and Anne is thinking it's her only way out, because she was trapped--no one believed the true story so she made up a lie.

But basically, after I met some nice church people this morning, and took their pamplet, they were so enthused and I knew I could fool everyone because my family would check with the pastor and find out it was true I had simply met these people at the coffee shop, and they'd think it was all legit. The problem is, I cannot deceive THOSE people. I don't want to build their trust and faith in me, thinking I am something I'm not. I'm spiritual and I would even say a Christian, but I'm not in the same place they're in, and I wouldn't choose to go to their church on my own. I would only do it to trick my family into giving their support and not making it so difficult for me to get my son back. But I can't do it. I have spent my life building a reputation for honesty and I cannot be something I'm not, and risk hurting others who are innocent.

My strategy was that I know I have an extended statute of limitations, so I figured I'd lie and conform, and then go back and sue the shit out of some people.

I wrote out the whole epiphany, and I prefaced it, in my own notes, with my agenda so everyone would know later it was planned and premeditated and not impulsive, and then I wrote it out, and at the very end, after I finished, I wrote, right after writing, "God bless everyone and forgive me for being an idiot!", I wrote:

(the end) SHIT. This is so good I almost convinced myself. This is fucking awesome! GO bitch!

This is the truth. My roommates all saw it and I told them last night.

But you know what? I don't need to make up lies, because CPS and Wenatchee are already in big trouble, and if I go back and let them do their own psych eval, I will still be able to prove later that all of it was a bunch of BS and that my rights were still violated.

Also, I have grounds to sue the shit out of them, the doctors and hospital in Wenatchee, for not only conspiring against me, but also for refusing treatment for not only MIGRAINES, but what was obviously a serious case of SEIZURE.

I DID just recently discover this part. About the seizures, and it fits and I always knew it would be beneficial to document the symptoms as I felt them, exactly, because I knew someday it would line up with something that made sense.

I didn't imagine anything. It happened. But I'm willing to say perhaps no one knew it was seizures, even though I told the doctors I needed an MRI and I went to them for help, the whole reason that hospital LOST some of their privileges is because they didn't have any competent NEUROLOGISTS. If they had, someone may have figured out what I was describing fit symptoms for seizure.

Instead, they were too eager to get back at me, knowing I already planned to sue for refusing treatment for migraine, and then injuring me and my son in childbirth. And I am told, I DO have grounds to sue for my own injuries.

The fact that I didn't know I was having seizures, and thought it was something else simply because I REPEATED what I was TOLD by a computer tech, doesn't mean the hospital isn't responsible.

And any Wenatchee psychologist will no longer be worth their salt AT ALL if they try to claim this was a psychotic break when I had even a prior history of what was thought to be seizure, and later demonstrated all the signs of them but didn't know what they were and attributed them to the best explanation I WAS GIVEN. I would think that psychologist would lose all credibility and possibly, their career.

And it is true, that if I was having seizures, which is true, I was extremely sick and trying to get help, and NO ONE helped me with diagnostics I requested, which resulted in a drastic loss of health and YES, mood swings, and anger, because not only does this happen with seizure, I was DESPERATE trying to get someone to listen and believe me.

Wenatchee medical professionals and CPS are guilty of discriminating against me for more than one physical disablity, and if it takes any time at all, from this point forward, to get my son back, with an apology, they will regret it in the future.

As for drug seeking, I was never drug seeking or using drugs, as Wenatchee claimed. I had a prescription for narcotics and it was NOT working for my pain from childbirth and the combination of pain from multiple seizures. I never smoked pot ever.

Wenatchee took my son and slandered me to Canada, NOT KNOWING the whole truth, or even being willing to accept any other explanation.

It is time for others to start looking at the leaf they colored in, and realize, they were WRONG.

I am not, and have never been, paranoid schitzophrenic, but I was trying to define what was happening with a computer tech's words, and I WAS afraid, because I knew it was real and I was concerned for both ME and MY SON.

As for anything else CPS or Wenatchee might complain about, it's invalid. I am not mentally ill, but you know what? THEY almost BROUGHT ME TO A BREAKDOWN by refusing to do diagnostics when I went in, with a REASONABLE emergency.

And then they tried to have me locked up in a psych ward, for their own arrogance and determination to paint me one way so I didn't have a chance to sue them on behalf of myself and my son.

I don't have to be exactly like my family, and I don't have to be a church-goer to be a good mother. I was DAMN GOOD FUCKING mother, and did what was RIGHT, and I was harassed, abused, and lost my SON over it.

What did CPS have on me? Nothing except what they said they saw in my blog, and everyone knows it. They had NO evaluation on me and had offered NO services to me before removing my son. They also slandered me, without evidence to back themselves up with.

Do you know what this means?

This means I'm getting my son back, on my terms, and I will go back to Wenatchee and jump through the AGs and CPS's hoops, and then turn right back around, and sue the shit out of them for every single thing they did wrong, for which they did not remedy promptly and for which they caused me and my son immense suffering and distress.

And yes, I did smoke pot. AFTER CPS took my son away, and I DID have some mental issues, and have ever SINCE they took my son away from me. I and my son are not the same, and we have Wenatchee to thank.

I am coming back to Wenatchee, and YOU, Wenatchee, are going to do your psych evaluation by your very own Wenatchee "psychologist" and I am going to jump through your bullshit hoops and then you are going to pay for what you've done, in conspiracy with medical professionals and the state, to punish me and keep me down and prevent me from filing a medical malpractice lawsuit on behalf of me and my son.

You are also going to apologize. Because after you are sued, and I have discovered what my lawsuit and damages are, when I discovered I was having seizures...You are going to apologize to me and you are going to apologize to my beautiful baby boy.

I will then pick out all of those flowers in the colors I wrote about, in my poem, and I will play Natalie Merchant's "Wonder", and I will dance with my son in my arms.

I will continue writing on my blog, and I will make sure everyone knows about this story, about what happens when pride gets in the way, and corruption is determined to conceal the truth. My story is one of endurance, and I endured just one more thing, to be trashed over, and this time, it is going to be fixed.

So bring it on Wenatchee, and after I miscarry, I will be seeing you in person. Because I'm coming back and then I'm leaving with my son, and in the meantime, you need to be thinking how you might best address the whole mess you got yourselves into. Judge Hotchkiss can consider what happens when time to prepare for the defense is refused, and when opinions and gossip take precedence over scientific evidence and medical facts, and I am going to prove medical records were withheld intentionally from the court, by CPS and the AG and Wenatchee medical professionals.

I look forward to whatever you plan to do, because from this point on, I am your humble and obedient servant, but you will only have me for a short time, because unless you come up with a pretty good fucking apology and way to compensate me for what was done wrong, you're going to be in some pretty deep shit.

Finally, I think I need to make an ammendment to my complaint to the Americans With Disabilities people and also to the American Bar Association and the Washington Bar Association.

This never should have happened, and could have been prevented.

It is only because of God and my own hard work, that I was able to figure things out for myself. And you have all the symptoms before you, the same ones you tried to use against ME, will be used against YOU.

It's called turning the mirror around so you can see what you look like.

Thank you Jesus for everything you have done for me, in spite of the illegal and cruel actions of others, I am thankful that I can be who I am called to be, and not be cut down like a tree. Thank you for protecting me and my son from further false accusations and for what you are going to do next in our lives.

That's my religion. If I want to write a prayer to Jesus, I will. And if I want to stay the hell out of church, leave me the fuck alone.

I have always been a good mother, and it's time I got ahold of those vaccination records to determine what really happened with my son's speech, which I tried to get help for in Wenatchee, before there were any complaints about me, to NO AVAIL.

I don't know exactly what the triggering factors of the seizures were, but I was predisposed, and for some reason, environmental or not, I was having extreme and serious seizures, and I believed I was dying because of them and no one listeneed to me.

No comments: