Tuesday, December 16, 2008

No Mercy For Judge Hotchkiss

I'm going to have to get a copy of two other hearings. I think I'm missing the audio for one hearing which was before the one where I was hung up on. That one is the one where the Judge told me to drop my complaints against the public defenders.

I need that CD, and I also need the CD for the last hearing as well.

They are illegally attempting to pressure me back to Wenatchee, in order to control me and the entire process.

This Judge, now I know why I wasn't able to pray for him last night. I even made an honest, good-faith attempt to BLESS him and help him to change and to open his eyes. I prayed, "Please God, help Judge Hotchkiss..." and I just felt this wall.

It wasn't like a wall, where you feel God isn't listening to you. I didn't get that impression. It was more of a wall where God is speaking to you and telling you, he will not hear prayers for Judge Hotchkiss.

Maybe God decided that if Judge Hotchkiss was refusing to hear me out, God would shut his ears to any prayers or blessings for Judge Hotchkiss.

I tried to pray for him, more than once. A wall. Then I finally asked God why. Why was there a wall, and that's when I had the impression, "He got paid". After reading this last email from Jo Jackson, I think I understand why, perhaps, God is not interested in having mercy for Judge Hotchkiss.

Yes, I am still a believer. I am not a fanatic, but I do believe in God and in some supernatural things, like miracles and impressions or intuition. But I also believe in true religion and that actions must follow words, and I loathe, more than anything, hypocrisy.

No comments: