Wednesday, December 24, 2008

No Sleep (Feb. 21, 2008)

RE: paperwork?‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 2/21/08 10:40 AM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
I haven't been able to sleep at night at all. Since I don't have medical insurance anymore I need some help from you guys so I can go to a walk-in and ask for some sleeping pills. I haven't had hardly any sleep for over a week and it's been worse the last two days. In jail I didn't sleep at all and went 72 hours with no sleep and then another 24 with only a few hours. Yesterday I got about 2 or 3 hours sleep total and that was at 15 minutes at a time and then I'd wake up and think about Oliver and worry. And last night was the same thing. I slept maybe 2 to 3 hours. I have tried alchohol before bed and it doesn't last and I'll tried Benadryl or nighttime cough syrup and it doesn't last. I need money to go to a walk in because they won't allow you to NOT pay.

I'll send the fax over in a few minutes.


To: cameocares@live.com
Subject: paperwork?
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:07:14 -0500
From: dicksiedael@aol.com

Hi. I got to the office this morning, but didn't find any paperwork faxed here; did you send it?
If not, do you plan to? I'll be here all morning which means I can pick it up the minute it comes in.
Let me know what your plans are.

No comments: