Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Begging For Help (Feb. 21, 2008)

I am Begging YOU and DAD again to please open your eyes‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 2/21/08 10:56 AM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Mom and Dad,

YOu need to pay special attention to these documents. They are stateing I present a substantial RISK OF HARM to my son. They believe putting him with me puts his life in danger.

This is serious, they played you, they said to "cooperate" and yet it was my "non-cooperation" that kept me out of trouble so long, and now they want evidence to BACK them up and justify what they've done. after they've done this, they will fight tooth and nail to make me look really bad, to justify this.

Everything I told you about the Wenatchee justice system is true. You can check the facts. I really really, and Oliver really NEEDS you to help out with a loan this time. This is extremely serious. If a private lawyer steps in, he can make things happen, and a LOT faster than a court appointed laywer who I've already dealt with and know is terrible.

Please help me. I am not and have not exaggerated things or lied to you to try to "get what I want". I've been trying my hardest to explain this stuff to you guys and you still think you can trust CPS and the state over me. The people over here said, not meanly, but in a concerned way: Wow. Your parents sound really naive.

That was after I read to him the part where you wrote you "were not stupid. I do know a lawyer representing you has a fiduciary duty to represent your best interests..."

That's how it's SUPPOSED To be, but how the system is IN THEORY is TOTALLY different in reality and I've seen this over and over. You guys have never known anyone who dealt with CPS or been in trouble or had legal problems, especially not poor.

I have been RIGHT in my estimations regarding legal matters. PLease help me and Oliver. Whether it's "abuse" or "neglect" they consider it to be the same thing, and Believe Oliver's life is AT RISK of HARM with me and that I am a danger to him. They even put a restrining order against me, which they don't do with all parents when they take a kid away. I can't even call him.

And for the last 2-3 days, I've been on the phone leaving multiple messages, asking to talk to someone to arrange for visitation and NO ONE has called me back.

CAmeo

No comments: