Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Oliver's Bruises--Glad About Holly (Feb. 29, 2008)

stupid me, to think family was the best option, considering what I know now:

About Holly‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 2/29/08 2:45 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com


No, I didn't think or say I thought anyone is "abusing" Oliver. I said I wondered if it was a dog or something because of the weird bruise on Oliver's ear. He has one on his left ear, behind the lobe on the top ridge, which is weird (how does the stove hit his ear and nothing else?) and then he had one under his chin (how does the stove hit his chin and ear at the same time?) so I wondered if it was a dog and just wanted to know.

As for him falling down stairs, yeah, be more careful. He's getting more bruises out of my care than in it. Why? not because anyone is doing a bad job or abusing him, not at ALL. But I think it's because I KNOW what kind of mother I am and he is NEVER out of my sight. I am totally focused on him. Even when dog sick, if something "goes", it's the house, NOT my baby. I always know what he is doing.

Yes, I'm very glad Holly has him. They asked me in Canada where I wanted him to go. The immigrationn officer, Russ Radi, tried to keep me from even teling the social worker. I told her, "Holly" and Russ Radi said I didn't get to have any say. He tried to cut me off so I couldn't even say a name. So I said Holly's name in Canada.

And I'm glad to see Oliver is bonded to her and that she's taking good care and Pablo's involved too. And I'm glad Oliver gets to hear Spanish from Pablo and be around dogs.

I would be sick to my stomach if he'd gone to Loren. Dad knows that and I don't think Dad could ever sleep if that had happened either.

By the way, I need some sleeping pills. Can you help me with that? They help, and I only need a half of one, except in Wenatchee, I had to take a whole one, before I saw Oliver. I need some pills for sleeping and need my own prescription or I'll get in trouble.

You can thank Holly and Pablo for me, for taking good care of him. I DID notice Oliver wasn't as touchy-feely affectionate and don't know why.

No comments: