Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pain from Childbirth Injuries (Dec 8, 2007)

Here is an email to my mother where I'm talking about the serious pain I'm in and why I can't understand it. I tell her about getting signed up for a CT by Dr. Freed after he finds a broken lower lumbar vertebrae and says it's normal.

I DO sound paranoid here, because I'm questioning everyone and everything, but it is only because I am in very serious pain and I cannot figure out what the problem is and it's not in my head. I really thought I might have cancer bc I hurt so bad. Also, CPS was ordered to come out to pay me a visit, on another complaint from Wenatchee doctors, the SAME day the Wenatchee hospital was taking me to trial claiming they needed to ban me from the ER because they claimed, falsely, that I did NOT have migraines and was only drug seeking.

Well, and the black mold on the ceiling of my old apartment I talk about, but I sound paranoid bc I was looking up symptoms of health that matched what I was going through and the only thing that fit were weird things, so I sound nuts, bc I'm thinking it radium or kryptonite or something...but this is ONLY because it's the only thing I could find online. I didn't know there was such a thing as poisoning from black toxic mold and that it would cause all the symptoms I was having. So I wasn't wrong about being sick and it having something to do with mold, but I was wrong about cause. Below is evidence Wenatchee doctors knew I had suffered from traumatic childbirth and were trying to refuse even blood tests:


Re: confirmation‏
From: dicksiedael@aol.com
Sent: Mon 12/10/07 8:51 AM
To: cameocares@live.com
I did look up 'bone scans' and found that while yes, they definitely scan for cancer, they do also detect inflamation and infection...as the doctor said, and also fractures or stress fractures that might not easily be seen or evaluated by normal x-ray. So, we'll just be definitely praying that it's NOT cancer. They also do say bone cancer 'most often' is a result of having spread from elsewhere, though not always, and "most often" is in long bones like arms and legs, though not always. Anyhow, it IS rather rare to just have it, and to have it where you're thinking you do, so it is very hopeful that your issue is something else...though, it's certainly good to check and at least now maybe they'll do the tests and determine just what and where the problems(s) is. When is the scan scheduled for? Let us know, ok?
and when will you get the results after having the scan? Keep us posted.


-----Original Message-----
From: cam huegenot
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Sent: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 5:38 pm
Subject: RE: confirmation

for you and dad...He never once said the word "cancer". but he DID refer to it, because I kept briinging it u and using the word. The bone scan he's having me do is with a radioactive injection and this accumulates in the bones. This bone scan, he even said, is the main scan for cancer. He referred to ruling it out. He also mentioned looking for any "infection" or "inflammation" but you don't see that on a bone scan. A bone scan only will detect some, not all forms of cancer and fratures. And actually, I have two different signs of cancer, other than my pain. ONe is "sclerosis" and the other is called "lytic" changes. the sclerosis is where the bone seems oPaque and patchy, and lytic is where the bone just disappears and can't even be seen on X ray. For lytic changes, from what I'm reading, you need a PET scan, but he's doing the bone scan and then I'll find out what next. I didn't eve hear when I'm having the bone scan...I was thinking about too many things when he said he was ordering one. He really was trying to minimize things, but I knew how weird it was. I think he's still covering for the other guys, in case it's not cancer and just very bad trauma to the spine and Pelvis. because if this is NOT cancer, I have suPer good evidence for a lawsuit for medical Practice. The damages are so bad and can be seen and it's NOT normal for childbirth, even a hard delivery. IT shows malractice. From what I'm reading, the big vertebrae that's all out of alignment and broken up, in my lower back, may be the REASON I couldn't urinate. It wasn't because of bladder Prolapse, because that prolapse is mainly my rectum not bladder. The main reason, it now appears, that I couldn't urinate was because of spinal cord injury. It looks really bad. Anyone can see it. The doctor tried to say it was from an old injury or a congenital defect and I told him no, that this wasn't there after I had all my car accidents because I had x rays. He knows it began during pregnancy and mainly childbirth. He KNEW I had sclerosis and fractures and was telling everyone NOT to give me ainkillers. the only reason he changed his mind is when he heard there was a lawyer interested in my case. SUddenly, kicking me out of the clinic is out the window and I get my ainkillers back, and NOW I need a surgery and etc. It's just a little too fishy. I figure at this oint, I"m taking what I NEED for painkillers. He prescribed a lower level than I was on before and it does nothing so I'm taking more and telling him next monday I may need something stronger. He didn't even examine my prolapse, so all this time I was telling them all I had such bad back pain, they harassed me and ignored me. NOW, just because they hear "lawyer" they're saying I do need a surgery, etc. I don't know that I'd want them to do it, because they might try to cover even more damages and discoveries. I am disappointed. I mean, they were treating me like a QUEEN. WHich was sort of nice, but again, only made all the past seem even worse, because why would they be kissing my you know what if they didn't know they should be in trouble? The cancer is still a possibility, bc it shows u on x ray that way, and also my symtoms are right for it. Also, i read u on "Radium" which is a primary cancer causing agent. It is a white powder that turns black when exposed to air. WHich makes me think of something in particular. Right before I moved over here, when the litigation stuff was winding down and after I'd been harassed and assaulted by the FBI guys, after they were IN my house, I noticed a big black spot on my kitchen ceiling. It was the size of a palm of a hand. It showed up overnight it seemed. I thought it was "black mold". I told the apartment manager I wanted it removed and they stalled for weeks. It was there maybe a month before I was out of the apartment. At the time too, I had a sketchy boyfriend who I now know was working for the lawyers for catholic church and he was always talking about "kryptonite" and saying what it was made out of, and was I afraid of it? Kind of weird. I got super sick around that time, with constant and chronic bronchitis and bad headahces. Not migraines, extra headaches. Syjmtoms of radium poisoning. After I moved to washington, I told "Christa", that friend, that i thought I had cancer. She didn't want me to have it checked. Other catholic nurses over here have gone to great lengths to try to stop and refuse blood analysis for me. They haven't wanted to do any diagnostics. Now it looks like cancer on my x ray. Could be I had cancer and then childbirth trauma made it worse or was just worse because of the cancer. But if I have cancer, and I don't rule it out, I know when I was exposed to the cancer causing agent. AND, I know the catholic church would hope it looked like genetics. Because back in Oregon before the black spot on my ceiling, this was when Christa was asking me how I didn't want to die and what the worst deaths would be, and she asked about biological causes of death in my family. I told her a lot of people had cancer and died from it. I told her almost everyone on my grandmother's side. I also said I thought it would be a lousy way to go, but that torture would be worst. Well, they tortured me in childbirth, and I have proof, and if they wanted to make it look like an accident or genetic, they poisoned me to contract cancer. I still remember this spooky letter CHrista wrote to me about how I and Oliver shared a "special bond". I thought nothing of it then, but knowing her now, and what they've done and their inside jokes, if I have anything, Oliver should be checked out too because he was probably also exposed.

Also, Oliver is going semi insane. He has not seen kids his age for 2 months almost. He's missed over a jmonth of preschool and all his swimming lessons. I need a car and still don't have one and cannot take the bus. ALSO, I need hellp getting OUT of "suspension" because my license is susended for unpaid tickets and I have no way of ever paying them and HAVE to have a car. I am out of groceries and out of his raw milk too, and don't have a way to get them. lplease help on this.

Also, if there's any money to spend on Oliver, he was going crazy for a real toolbench set. Larger than the one he has and more things to do on it. It's fischer price and is $99 at wal mart. I bought Oliver his other toolbench set and it was cheaper but the best investment evert. He played on it for hours but now its too babyish and he could use more of a challenge. I know this other one would thrill him and keep him entertained for a couple of years. Also, he really likes quality music and doesn't have any kids CDs. We don't even have a CD player or even a radio that works and out herre, I can't get radio.

Finally, I DO think I was on placebos for the last month and a half. Pretty much found out and I don't know how they could do this without my consent or some kind of family consent. I think maybe Loren and Grandpa know about it. Do or did you guys? Because all of a sudden, the doctor said to quit taking the other narcotic pills which I thought were placebos anyway, and gave me a new prescription.


Love, CAmeo


To: cameocares@live.com
Subject: Re: confirmation
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 20:08:46 -0500
From: dicksiedael@aol.com

HI. Yes, we did get the email, so wanted to let you know. Just got it; hadn't read email till now. Glad you got into see the doctor but not quite sure we understand all of letter. Did the doctor actually SAY that he suspects or wants to rule out CANCER...or is that what you think from things you've read and what you have pieced together? Also, did the doctor DISCUSS the x-rays with you and did HE
point out the actual areas that concerned him and describe what that may...or may not...mean? Just wondering what he's actually said at this point. Does sound like he said you should get the prolapse taken care of...and will your insurance there take care of that? And will he need to 'refer' you to a doctor to do that? Just wondering on details. Keep us posted, ok?


-----Original Message-----
From: cam huegenot
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Sent: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 1:45 am
Subject: confirmation

let me know you got the other long email i sent about cancer and oliver, okay? thanks

No comments: