Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Physical Pain From Childbirth & ? (Dec, 11, 200)

I did question my mother about some things that sound paranoid and might not have been true, but I had found out someone from my own family was threatening to call CPS so I pretended I knew it was THEM, to see if they'd admit it, but my mother didn't admit anything, so it was probably someone else. As for my "untidy" house, it wasn't unsanitary, and I had been telling my family I needed help because I was physically very, very, sick and in extreme pain. I talk about how I even tried to use an old corset as a back brace for my back. I was having the back pain and I was also having massive diarrhea and abdominal pain all the time. I didn't know what the cause was. I wasn't having periods anymore either:


Re: IT was you‏
From: dicksiedael@aol.com
Sent: Tue 12/11/07 8:01 PM
To: cameocares@live.com
Cameo, I read about 3 or 4 paragraphs of this and stopped. I will not read anymore. I will tell you this in response to what I DID read.
We did NOT 'tell' or 'call' ANYone. Not now, not previously. period. Believe it or don't believe it. Also, I did NOT try to 'belittle' any possibility of cancer...I was trying to reassure you in case you were worried or scared. But, this is it. You DO need help. We have only tried to help you and cared about you, and we are your parents. For you to even THINK we'd do something like what I was reading is beyond belief. To think I was there "taking pictures" of your dirty house. Puuuulease! I tried to take a couple of shots of Oliver but you were in such a tizzy because things weren't going your way...after we'd driven 20 hours (round trip) to see you, that you wouldn't even LET me take his pictures. If you can even begin to believe some of the things I read...and who knows how much more filth that I chose not to read, you truly do need help, Cameo. You are delusional. I don't know if it's stress, or chemical imbalance, lies of the devil,
medical, or hormonal, or spiritual, but you need to see someone who can help you. I would recommend a good christian counselor or a pastor who has counseling abilities. We will not be talked to or written to in the manner of this letter. That was what my earlier notes were about. People are THROUGH(!) being used and treated like dirt by you. Get help.


-----Original Message-----
From: cam huegenot
To: dicksiedael@aol.com
Sent: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 6:23 pm
Subject: IT was you

the more I think about it, the more it sinks in that you and dad did this. I wrote a long email about why I think so and some of the things I could tell everyone if you guys try to force me into a mental health evaluation.

What you've done is very, very, stupid. You put the STATE above Oliver. THey will not back down no matter what YOU tell them. You don't own the state. You deal with the state or the government and THEY own YOU. And instead of doing this in the open, and using the court system to order me into a hospital for an evaluation, you used CPS because you figured you could remain annonymous. Not if I get a lawyer on this, and I will. He will be able to determine who made the call.

You guys have lied to me about a number of things: you said no one was contacting you about me and that you were not contacting anyone about me. You also lied to me about believing me or supporting me. And then you turn around behind my BACK and tell others I'm making paranoid and unreasonable statements and that you think I'm getting bad with some kind of mental illness. You told them you're afraid of me, and of me hurting myself or OLIVER. YOU are my "family"? With family like this, who needs enemies? You have listened to others even to doubt me about my need for narcotics and when I mention cancer, you try to dismiss this as well, like I came up with it and not the doctor. You have been TALKING to other people about ME and lying to me about it.

All this stuff I told Dad in confidence went to other people.

Let me tell you this, I'm not going to any "mental health evaluation" with you guys in the corner, hiding. You came come on out of the shadows and then if you want to go through the court process, I will tell the court exactly what you've been like as parents and how your motives have always been to put yourselves before ME and Oliver at every turn. You would rather I be in a mental house than have to pay a cent of support for me. You've tried to hunt down Oliver's dad when even the state accepts the truth that he was unknown and out of the picture long ago, just to try to get someone else to pay, who doesn't have any money, whose "payments" would be even less than I get from the sTATE. You have also, mom, told me that if you wanted to have me kicked out of this house, you could tell grandpa and it would be done. No better way of kicking me out and trying to punish me than by calling CPS.

No parents in their right and stable good minds, who actually LOVE their kids, would do this. You guys have always looked out for number one. What if the court heard about how you did nothing for me when I was pregnant nad couldn't even pay for a month of swimming for me when I could walk but bought a $5000 hot tub for yourselves? Or how I had to beg you to stay more than a day to help me after Oliver was born and how the hospital people questioned YOU? Or the letter where mom says she doesn't love me anymore. Want to justify yourselves? Call CPS! by all means and try to slander me as being nuts, in jeopardy of Oliver's LIFE and WELL BEING, just in case I write something about you online.

A mental health evaluation wouldn't make any difference to you. You won't believe me any more or support me anymore. If I'm not nuts, you'll try to force me to work and even now you came over asking me to take the bus and work when I am in so much pain it hurts to walk and I wore an old bustier/corset around my waist today because my back hurt so bad. You bring up my untidy house, but didn't lift a FINGER to help me clean it when you were here, and instead wanted to take photos of it...to show WHOM?! the people you HAVEN'T been contacting? You guys want a free ride from everyone, even the state, and if the state will shell out more dough and room and board for a nutty daughter, you'll go with that, rather than support me morally or financially. You're looking for a way out for YOURSELVES. If they found me mentally ill, you would actually try to FORCE me on medications for that "pretty bad bump on the head you got in that car accident" or have Oliver taken away from me, just because you don't agree with me on things or because you don't believe what I've been going through. You'd like to tell people that none of this stuff is happening and none of it is YOUR fault, because you'd like to now blame this on a mental illness you hope you can force me to cure and then force me into the workplace where you hope I will be more productive and no one will look to you and ask why you're not helping.

You put OLIVER at risk and unless I find out otherwise, that it wasn't you, ...well, I'll give you time to respond. BUt the minute I find out you guys were involved in any way, You are so out of our lives it's not even funny, and no funny farm of medication or anything will make me the bubbly cheerleader you try to tell others I used to be, and try to tell yourselves.

I trusted you more than YOU ever trusted me, and the sad thing is that I loved you more too.

You lied to me and you have stabbed me in the back.

When YOU both take a mental health evaluation for the way you've parented and your philosophies, I'll go in for one. In fact, I believe I was the one who suggested family counseling and you said no. I guess you think you're not the problem at all and that it's all about me. But you don't have the courage or the guts to tell your own daughter to her FACE.

Granny told me someone from the family was threatening CPS two days ago. What? Give Oliver to the poor barren couple? Levi and CArmen? Or you'll take him? Granny told me once that you told her you guys would "take him" if you ever needed to. Over my dead body. The state would get Oliver before any of you ever touched him, if this is what you've done.

If I'm wrong, I need to know. But if I'm right, when I find out, from that moment forward, you will be dead to me. I mean it. Absolutely dead to me. I will not speak of you, speak to you, or bring Oliver anywhere near you. Which probably wouldn't bother you much. In fact, if I had cancer, I think you'd be trying to figure out how many more years you might have to invest in me for a good show until it's all over and you can have your money all to yourselves.

CAmeo

No comments: