Monday, December 22, 2008

Proof of True Seizure: Menstrual Cycles Affect Seizure

I found further evidence that I was predisposed to true seizure:

When I had my seizures, when I was 15-18, they were always right before I started my period. This was another reason I didn't know what was going on. Because I had the dizziness and stomach pain and the diarrhea, and then I'd start my period, I thought it was some kind of weird premenstrual thing. It still didn't explain the drooling to me, but I didn't know. I thought it was maybe a weird PMS, because they always happened, if they happened, before my period.

I just read, true seizures are highly affected my menstrual cycles, just like migraine, and that true seizures will often increase around this time.

I'm including some links to this, below, and I also wanted to say, there is also a bunch of evidence showing seizures get worse around perimenopause, or a very bad breakout will begin to occur. The increase is dramatic, with some women who never get seizures, beginning to have them at onset of perimenopause.

I do not believe seizures caused my menstrual irregularities. I believe I was predisposed, and that they were triggered by someone sending out a magnetic pulse, and then the severity of the seizures caused damage to my reproductive-hormone parts of the brain (which is what happens with very severe seizures that are close together and constant). Still, the fact I lost my periods and began going through this, could have worsened the seizures, in a kind of cycle until I and my son were away from the magnetic pulse.

I have never had the kind of hacking I had when we were living in Wenatchee. I've had computer problems since, but all things someone could do by getting through the internet. What I experienced, when I lived in the orchard, was someone had full control of my computers, and could remotely access them and act as the master of the system and programs. I had passwords erased with new words written in that I didn't write, and I had messages I'd try to write and someone would delete letters as I was trying to write forward. I also had tons and tons of problems keeping certain boxes checked or unchecked to permit or not allow sharing of files, networking, and just about everthing else.

http://www.aphroditewomenshealth.com/news/20040407011609_health_news.shtml

http://www.epilepsy.com/epilepsy/provoke_menstrual

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/epilepsy/AN01875

No comments: