Monday, December 22, 2008

Calls Made Today

I called the following:

1. Several neurology groups that specialize in epilepsy and migraine diagnostics,

2. Hospital for radiology records and reports for MRI and ultrasound,

3. Clinic for review of records they requested Wenatchee send them: all radiology and all radiology reports,

4. Douglas County Courthouse for next court date, which I'm told is April 22, 2008, and when I said I hadn't received any motions or copies of records or orders, I was told I had to make a records request and pay per page. I talked to the clerk Bryson. However, if I'm pro se, I am entitled to copies of all motions and things filed and I've never been served copies by the state or by CASA, who also filed a report and did not copy me at all, or even try to contact me,

5. Washington State Bar to get enforcement of my right to a copy of my case file from former "defenders" Paul Cassel and Jeanne Wellbaum. I have made this request several times, and no hearing should have gone forward without my access to a copy of my own case file and discovery from the state. However, the WSB was closed due to inclement weather and was reopening tomorrow.

No comments: