Monday, December 22, 2008

I am Contacting Head of CASA Re. Rob Forest and Sue Baker

I also think I could contact a guy who said he has some good government contacts with CASA.

He knows one of the very top guys, head of the whole organization and said I could get involved, and knows of my situation.

So since Wenatchee is trying to use their CASA people against me, and are using ROB, who is a retired WENATCHEE LAWYER to boot, I think it's time I get some people from D.C. on my side with regard to CASA.

Wenatchee didn't want just "any" CASA person--they wanted a Wenatchee lawyer who would back them up on things. So they got Rob Forest, and I've talked to him and he's not fair-minded. He goes along with whatever the state says, and now he's filed his own memorandum (which I've not seen because I wasn't copied on it, as required by law, and Rob knows it) into the record.

So, here is how I've been treated as a "Pro Se" lawyer, forced to be "Pro Se" by Judge Hotchkiss:

1. I've been refused discovery prior to hearings by the state and CPS. I asked them to mail stuff to the right address several times and they kept playing dumb that they didn't know what the address was. I didn't get discovery until after it was too late to appeal.

2. I've been refused a copy of my own case file, despite repeated requests. I asked both Cassel and Wellbaum to send me my case file, when I first fired Cassel, and it was never sent. Then I was told Wellbaum had the case file and I demanded she give it to me, and she never mailed it. So I had to go to hearings with NOTHING.

3. People used by the state continue to file things into the record without copying me on the information. CASA representative Rob Forest, who is a retired WENATCHEE LAWYER, filed something to support my son being apart from me and with my aunt and uncle, and didn't even bother to copy me, as required by rules of civil procedure.

I just called Wenatchee CASA to get the last name of the CASA guy and Sue Baker, thinking I was someone else, not "Cameo Garrett", was eagerly telling me I could call and talk to "Mr. Forest" about the case. When I said, "Is this Rob Forest" and she realized I already knew his first name, she began to back down real fast, claiming she couldn't give any information out to people who are outside of the case except their name. But just prior to this, she was wanting to give out his telephone number so people could call to discuss ME and help the state. I told her I needed to confirm his first name and that she DID say she could give out the name information and Sue Baker just clammed up, and tried to say she couldn't give out any information. I said, "Uh-huh. I see, thank you Sue," and hung up.

Sue Baker, director of Wenatchee CASA. I wonder what goodies other parents might have on that woman.

No comments: