Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Purpose Of Writing Hiatus

For the next two weeks, I won't be making any posts.

I have decided, that since Wenatchee CPS tried to claim there was something wrong with me because I wrote so much, to demonstrate this is a choice, not a compulsion or result of something wrong.

I am a writer, and I freely choose to write what I write, and post what I post, because of pure choice and the fact that I am comfortable enough with myself and with what I think, my feelings, and the truth, to put it online.

So while I will still be documenting anything that happens with regard to my case, on the side, I will not be posting anything for two weeks.

If someone writes in with a comment, I'll publish that and respond, but that's it.

I am not on meds, or going on meds...Nothing has changed in this regard. I am simply doing this in order to show it is my right to write, and the fact that I write even so much and am willing to put random thoughts online, good and bad, doesn't mean anything other than that I'm a writer and I enjoy doing this. Basically, I would have written all these things before but I was too afraid of repercussion. I'm not afraid of that any longer. You live once, and you do what you have to, or want, to do.

After two weeks I may decide not to write for another 2 weeks, or I may begin writing again. It will be my decision and my choice.

The fact I've written so much in the last weeks is because I'm waiting for miscarriage and not comfortable working where it could happen at any moment in the middle of work. So, I've done other things to keep myself occupied and I've written a lot.

I enjoy writing of course, and posting as well, because I'm able to preserve a public record of my ideas, whether anyone likes them or not. Several things I've written about are very important and had to be said, and quite a lot of my other writings are just ramblings, ideas, insights, and are written with creative or artistic license.

At any rate, happy holidays. My present to you is this demonstration that I write what I choose to write, and there is nothing wrong with it and I'm able to choose not to write just as easily.

I wanted to add one more thing:

No, I'm not going to be away from the computer because I'm going to Wenatchee. I have full access to a computer at anytime.

And while I need to, and want to see my son, what Wenatchee has done has forced me to choose between seeing my son and possibly never getting him back because they refuse to do proper medical diagnostics and will slander me with their psych eval, and staying where I can get objective diagnostics to prove what they did was wrong, to get my son back.

From the beginning, CPS attempted to break the bond with my son and wanted to control the case, by having me in their town. I have adequate proof to show they did this intentionally and that my own P.D.s assisted, as well as my own family, because they didn't believe I had traumatic injuries from childbirth.

I was then denied every right and reasonable provision for a defense, and I've already elaborated on this. It is illegal and unethical to: withhold evidence from the record that is significant to my defense; to tell me to go pro se without notice and hang up on me so I have no defense; to refuse me discovery from the state prior to hearings when they knew I had not received discovery and they got notice from the post office it was undeliverable; to refuse me a copy of my case file when I requested this in advance.

If I went back to Wenatchee right now, they would do their own psych evaluation, and I already know I would not get further medical diagnostics and, possibly, surgeries that I need. Because of this agenda, Wenatchee would use a psychologist who would say the worst possible thing about me, going off of what their friends say, when they are paid by the state. I would never get proof to show I had seizures because CASA already told me they want to do a "psych eval" first and THEN if "nothing is wrong" they would do medical diagnostics. That's backwards, and that's how they would do it. They would say I'm not normal on a psych eval just to prevent me from getting a diagnostic on anything else. Which is what Wenatchee has already done to me, historically, in telling everyone I'm delusional and that my injuries are made up in my mind.

If I don't go back, Wenatchee knows my family and that they and CASA will argue to have my son removed from me anyway. From the beginning they did anything they could to disrupt my bond with my son and they will argue my son is bonded to someone else. I could go back with evidence what they did is wrong, and that I have seizures, and they will still attempt to make this argument.

This is wrong. It is a violation of my civil rights to force me to choose like this, when it is clear and they know they have put me in a position to lose either way.

I am incredulous that the state has gone so far as to just sit around, thinking everything is fine, when it is clear I did not have anything close to a fair trial.

If I make any posts in the next two weeks, other than to respond to comments, it will be to put some evidence up online.

In the meantime, the state, Wenatchee medical professionals, and public defenders should be immediately held accountable for deliberately putting me in this position, which shows they were never interested in the truth or in evidence, but only hoped to win everything based on their opinions, gossip, and attempt to punish me and keep me from being able to file for medical malpractice on behalf of either ME or MY SON. They knew if my son was out of my care, it would be impossible for me to sue on his behalf.

What they've done is wrong, and the position I'm in, because of their decisions is wrong. I do not believe this is a matter of negligence. They knew what they were doing from the start, and the proof is in the fact that it was impossible for me to get proper diagnostics for medical and physical injuries in Washington state, and then they cut off even my telephone visitation with my son. They withheld evidence from the defense that was crucial to my case:

Radiology films, radiology reports, and all discovery from the state and my case file. I did not even get discovery of what was being filed by CASA or the state for the last hearing, and CASA tells me it's because the state gave them the wrong address, when they knew what my address was, and they finally mailed a box to that same address which was received.

No comments: