Thursday, December 25, 2008

Request for Jewish Lawyer (March 14, 2008)

For Kyle Flick‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 3/14/08 2:45 PM
To: llocklyn@aol.com
Locklyn,

This lawyer over here in Bellingham is telling me to go pro se and I don't think it's a good idea, and a few other things have raised some questions in my mind. I also just found out he's born and raised Catholic and still is I think, and I'm not comfortable with that, especially with the longstanding history of problems I've run into with people who are Catholic and end up being influenced by the WW article, or their church. I know you don't understand about this, but will you ask Kyle if he knows of a good Jewish lawyer in Bellingham that does family stuff, or in Seattle? I'm NOT going with ANYONE in PD in Wenatchee bc I've already done this and it was disastrous. I still want change of venue and I want a GOOD private practice attorney who is NOT Catholic. Thanks.

Cameo

No comments: