Monday, December 15, 2008

Request For Legal Fund Contributions

I think I first have to give notice that I am going to sue the state, before I can sue. It's a stupid law, but it has to be followed, typically.

I don't know if there are exceptions. I may be able to get an injunction.

I am using this post to make another appeal for legal fund contributions or to allow a lawyer to contact to me if they are interested in helping me.

The address for sending contributions is safe, but if anyone wants to help me, and I have to move fast, please send me an email to: cameocares@live.com, or write a post on this blog, and otherwise send money to the following address:

Cameo Garrett
8004 18th Ave
Hyattsville, MD, 20783.

This is a safe address, but any stalkers will be reported and there is more than one CIA employee at the house (not that it means anything) and they are guards. I say this, to prevent and reduce stalking by giving out this address, and also to reassure some that it is safe to send me mail here.

The best way to reach me, however, is by email.

I first thing I want to use money to get my son back, by lawsuit, because there is no other way to challenge what has happened. The second thing I want to file is a RICO lawsuit, against certain members of the FBI and law enforcement, and any state offices (there may need to be amendments as discovery comes in) in conjunction with Abbey attorneys and the WW, for defamation and harassment, and under RICO, deliberate obstruction of justice and intimidation of a witness to a crime. I would like to incorporate Anti-SLAPP.

I know it's a long-shot, but I am once again trying and asking for help.

Actually, since it's your money, you could indicate which case you wish to support, the one for getting my child back specifically, or for RICO and Anti-SLAPP against those involved in obstructing justice and intimidating a witness.

No comments: