Monday, December 22, 2008

Pregnancy Problem--Cervical Incompetency & Prolapse

I was checking to see if anything had changed with my cervix and there was no change. It was the same as it's been since I was checking, because I was concerned about all the weird water gushing.

So, absolutely no change. But then, I decided to press down more instead of just feeling the surface where there is a linear slit. You can feel it, and I pressed a finger, and it was just lax. While it felt "closed" from the outside, it was very easy to basically insert a finger.

So this caused me to think, it is possible I had cervical incompetency, where the cervix isn't actually totally closed. I know that when I first went to ER, in the very beginning, I was not only having water gushing out, but the mucus seal was coming off in bits. I told the doctor about both, but was especially concerned about the clear water.

So, since it came to mind, about cervical incompetency, I suddenly saw myself in the bathtub. I had only been taking baths, as usual, and I never took a shower instead.
Because of the pain, sometimes I'd take more than one bath a day.

If there was cervical incompetency and a way for water to get IN, when I was lounging in the tub so long (for 1/2 hour to an hour), water could have entered through the cervix and been trapped in the uterus, and then expelled itself gradually, throughout the day.

It could have been that walking around or standing for a long time, put more pressure on the cervix, causing it to open slightly and then release some of the water in a gush.

I cannot think of a reason for cervical incompetency except for the idea that my son was "stuck" in the birth canal, for a much, much, longer time than is allowed medically, under normal conditions. Because I was forced to "push" way beyond acceptable time rules, and because my son would not come out, that, combined with Stacy Stubblefields hands inside of my body, tearing me open to get my son out for an hour...

That alone would stretch the cervix to possibly, being unable to fully return to a normal state.

This could be a cause of cervical incompetency.

The combination of uterine prolapse and pressure, along with being stretched in this manner for so long, could have damaged the ability of my cervix to return to normal, thereby having a difficult time staying completely closed, with mucus plug intact, and also thereby permitting water from baths to enter into the uterus, get trapped, and then gush out at various points when the cervix reached capacity or something shifted or caused pressure (possibly, full bladder or other things could cause additional pressure on the womb which could contribute to placing pressure on the cervix).

It was not normal "discharge" and it was a voluminous amount of water. It was clear, and I lost part or all of the mucus plug early-on. I have since, never had any show of mucus plug at ALL.

And, after I moved from my apartment, which had a tub, to this new residence, which only has a stand-up shower, I have had zero problems with water gushing out.

So the question is, why didn't I have water getting trapped and gushing out prior to pregnancy? I think I have the answer.

When I became pregnant, subtle changes occured. For one thing, muscle and bones become more flexible and lax, with the increase of pregnancy hormone. If my cervix was damaged, it was going to be prone to laxity. Then, because the water gushing out didn't happen until after I was at least one month pregnant, and I was taking baths in the first month with no problem...

What changed was that the uterus was simply expanding and growing. This, combined with the fact that I had no support to hold the womb UP into proper position, away from the cervix, well, this meant everything was settled and pressure was put upon an already weakened cervix, because of prolapse.

Everything culminated into an unusual problem.

1. Weakened cervix from abnormally long pushing phase and stretching, further weakened by...
2. Pregnancy hormones causing muscles to relax, further weakened by...
3. Prolapse which put pressure on a cervix in even the early months, by month 2...
4. Water absorbed and entering uterus from 1-3 long daily baths, released intermittently...
5. To cause periodic gushes of water throughout the day especially when prolapse worsened from prolonged standing and walking...

EQUALS:

Grounds for a medical malpractice lawsuit bitch.

I lost my baby because I had severe pain and problems which were ignored and not treated because Wenatchee damaged me and then tried to cover damages and interferred with my ability to get diagnostics which could have prevented me from losing the baby. They would have done a cervical clercage or whatever, where they sew up the cervix to keep things from getting in, and the baby from dropping out.

My baby could have been saved, and instead, I never thought of any of these things, and neither did doctors, because we didn't know what was wrong. I could only think, because of severe back pain, and loss of water, it could be from the lower lumbar herniated disc or fracture that Dr. Freed detected after childbirth and said was degenerative, which is now allegedly "healed" in the midst of supposed "degeneration".

I have some major fucking damages and neither I nor the doctors from Maryland are to blame for this.

This is the fault of a Wenatchee medical cover up and they started making complaints about me to CPS in order to get my son out of my guardianship so I couldn't sue for HIS damages, as his legal guardian.

No comments: