Monday, December 22, 2008

Unborn Baby's Death Due To Wenatchee Doctors' Malpractice & Cover up

I am posting this part again. I want Maryland doctors to know, even "Army Wife", that I don't blame any of you. I do think Army Wife needs to be more open-minded to be a good doctor and do research first and get more training--however, none of these Maryland doctors were able to help me because Wenatchee doctors were the problem to begin with. That MRI was not my fault, nor was it Maryland or Virginia doctors' fault. This whole tragedy is on the shoulders of Wenatchee medical professionals, the state--the same "department" that tried to prevent me from getting care in Seattle and finding a malpractice lawyer there, and other Washington doctors who went along with what Wenatchee and the state said. And everyone wonders why it was a bunch of doctors who I'd planned to sue who were writing me up in the chart notes as "mentally ill" and being "drug seeking".

Grounds for a medical malpractice lawsuit bitch.

I lost my baby because I had severe pain and problems which were ignored and not treated because Wenatchee damaged me and then tried to cover damages and interferred with my ability to get diagnostics which could have prevented me from losing the baby. They would have done a cervical clercage or whatever, where they sew up the cervix to keep things from getting in, and the baby from dropping out.

My baby could have been saved, and instead, I never thought of any of these things, and neither did doctors, because we didn't know what was wrong. I could only think, because of severe back pain, and loss of water, it could be from the lower lumbar herniated disc or fracture that Dr. Freed detected after childbirth and said was degenerative, which is now allegedly "healed" in the midst of supposed "degeneration".

I have some major fucking damages and neither I nor the doctors from Maryland are to blame for this.

This is the fault of a Wenatchee medical cover up and they started making complaints about me to CPS in order to get my son out of my guardianship so I couldn't sue for HIS damages, as his legal guardian.

By the way, Cassel and Wellbaum--I wouldn't trust your counsel to my favorite dog. I told you I had damages from childbirth and you refused to listen to me and help me with discovery to prove this was true and prove the motives of Wenatchee medical professionals who trashed me in their chart notes AND WITHHELD FUCKING EVIDENCE of trauma, in collusion with THE STATE, to cover up my damages.

I reported problems but no one would have listened to me and believed me or been able to fix the problem until it was too late anyway. If my baby had not died from the MRI, it would have miscarried at a later date when my cervix wasn't able to hold the baby in. It could have survived, if I'd been rushed to the hospital while bleeding, and the problem was then detected, but it very likely could have simply resulted in a late miscarriage, which would have been even worse.

THIS BABY NEVER HAD A FUCKING CHANCE.
MY BABY NEVER HAD A FUCKING CHANCE.

Wenatchee has ruined THREE LIVES: MINE, OLIVER'S, and MY UNBORN BABY's LIFE.

YOU FUCKERS SHOULD PAY THE FULL PENALTY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

I'm getting letters from doctors over here to confirm this and support the fact that you KNEW and this was not just "negligence" but an INTENTIONAL COVER UP of a serious traumatic childbirth that injured ME and has probably been the cause of my son's SPEECH PROBLEMS. And then you sent someone out to keep on eye on who I was writing to, on my computer, and damaged us further with a stupid fucking magnetic pulse, just to mess with me, and cause problems since I was writing about things that happened and getting ready to file complaints and hire a lawyer for me and my son. I was right in the middle of making calls to lawyers when all of this happened.

No comments: