Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Thank You Note To Holly (Feb. 29, 2008)

Thank you note for holly and pablo‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 2/29/08 2:57 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com


Dear Holly and Pablo,

I wanted to say thank you for taking such good care of Oliver. I may have a few more things to add to his care--like things you may not know about it (habits, likes, dislikes, etc) and I'll add those in a bit, but I am happy you were the ones who took him in and wouldn't want him anywhere else. I'm glad he wanted to go to you and is bonded and has affection, which is a good sign. Thanks for taking him out to see new things too, and exposing him to new experiences because I know he loves going out and for rides, and seeing new things and having time to run around and play and climb.

One thing, make sure he is drinking WHOLE milk. He still needs lots of whole milk. I think he's going through a growth spurt because his jeans are a lot shorter in hem so he'll be eating a lot more and make sure he has lots of fluids. He doesn't ask when he's thirsty sometimes, and then I find out he's really thirsty. If possible, it would be good if he had distilled (mercury and contaminant free) cod liver oil because it's good for the brain and Omegas are good in this form.

He probably would like to play with kids his age as much as possible because in Canada he was playing with 2 little girls every single day and he might miss this. Any opportunity for him to socialize with kids his age or a little older (he likes older kids, about the age of the kids in Barney's shows) would be great and make him really happy. He's always been an extrovert and very social.

He loves chase, hide and seek, pick a back and shoulder rides, and all kinds of activity. He also LOoooooves to be read to. Loves books with a passion. Besides Barney, he LOVES the "Baby Einstein" movies, which can be checked out at the library or moviestore.

I guess I'll write more later, but I know you've been sacrificing a lot and working hard at making him comfortable and I think it shows. So thank you very much for everything you're doing for him.

Sincerely,

Cameo

No comments: