Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Request For Different Monitor (Feb. 29, 2008)

Request For Different Monitor‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 2/29/08 6:19 PM
To: scnl300@dshs.wa.gov (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov); tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)



Marie,

Shirley Amot was not unpleasant but I believe she and I are on totally different wavelengths (she is extremely Type A, conformist, and writes with a perfect script as if she's afraid of doing anything outside of the box, or "untidy", however fun it may be) and I'm uncomfortable with the fact that she is not an American citizen but a Canadian citizen. Why does CPS have Canadian citizens monitoring Americans and their children? I'm also uncomfortable with the fact that she asked me personal questions during my time with my child.

I wish to be evaluated and have my parenting and time with my son, evaluated by an American, especially after my treatment in Canada.

Please see if someone else can supervise. Thanks.

Cameo

No comments: